Knife Free Zone?

8 Likes

The question is, was that an assault knife?

2 Likes

What the kid used

What the media will report

6 Likes

After I heard about this one it occurred to me. We here about Fight with a knife, Shoot with a gun, chased down by a car etc. But we NEVER here about Why it happened, mental illness, racial animus, crime of passion, accident only what was used, knife, car, gun…

3 Likes

That is because an inanimate object doesn’t need to have an agenda, provocation, or mental illness.

5 Likes

I’d like to survey teachers and staff at this school. Do you consider your workplace dangerous? Do you fear violence more often than once a week? Have students intimidated you so you could not do your job?

If society wants functioning schools where people can send their kids without fear, we need to remove bad apples, steadily. We need to forget stupidity of “no child left behind”.

6 Likes

I’m ready for the Hunger Games

1 Like

it’s simple, start busting these punk’s asses in school again like they did ours.

4 Likes

Do you mean the here on this list or hear about the reason this kid did what he did?

Sorry the grammar nazi urge was too strong on this one.

Got Me. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: I hate it when I due stuff like that.

3 Likes

IMG_2581

2 Likes

Awesome retort. :rofl:

1 Like

No worries brother. I do the exact same thing. Karal got me Iirc. It’s all in fun.

2 Likes