Illegal immigration

7 Likes

Just so I have this perspective thing correct…

IMG_4448

JOKER :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: :bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:BATMAN

I think I got it now!

6 Likes
4 Likes

And there’s anything of a surprise in that?

As a homeowner, I have had to evict my ex girlfriend….

Took months!!!

And in the meantime, i voluntarily gave up my gun rights, just to make sure she couldn’t go down that avenue….

IMHO, squatters have NO rights beyond basic human rights!

Yes, you have a right to live,… somewhere the f**k else!

GET OFF MY LAWN!

racks shotgun

7 Likes

The flow of illegal immigration started in 1492 and hasn’t stopped since. El Camino Real is still open, the Oregan Trail, the Old Spanish Trail, the Old Santa Fe Trail, the Old Pecos Trail, Glorieta Pass, Raton Pass, oh, and so is Route 66! Pinche Covrones are coming from all directions! :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: “HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM”! :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: To be honest, it started when the Eastern Asians crossed the land bridge to Alaska tens of thousands of years ago. The next wave was either Polynesians or the Vikings, depending on what history you believe is true. Secondly, immigration to the Americas by Europeans in the 1500s until the USA enacted laws concerning immigration was not illegal. There were no laws concerning immigration until then.

3 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes