If anyone has doubts on 2A

Well said. Thank you for your service :us:.

21 November 1972. :us:

1 Like

It is a mistake to think case law has the ultimate say in the land. The people have final say, not scotus. To accept this is to relinquish our power over to the fed which is not theirs since we do not live in a monarchy. The government officials and employees are our servants, we treat them with respect but they have to treat us with even more respect as their superiors.

2 Likes

“Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch.”

2 Likes

We are supposed to be a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

6 Likes

We’re long past that! Getting it back is the real challenge now!
2022 may be a partial comeback. 2024? We could be speaking Chinese, possibly Russian. If things go real well for Brandon, we could be vaporized!

5 Likes

Don’t be ridiculous. It took me this long to figure out English. What makes you think I could learn Mandarin?

4 Likes

That’s an internet saying and the rest is:

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

1 Like

Happy Passover and Easter to everyone.

Voting is but one of our powers as opposed to what many lawyers would have us believe. Our power is greater than most people think. A lot of people just don’t know about it and public schools don’t teach this: The Supremacy Clause | Tenth Amendment Center

All laws that violate the constitution are void. We don’t need SCOTUS to tell us whether something is constitutional by playing lawyer games because SCOTUS is just a representative of the people and derives its power from us. When SCOTUS doesn’t respect the constitution than to us that law is void and null. SCOTUS is a check and balance of the Fed Gov of the other branches and not of The People. This is similar to Jury Nullification where we are allowed to not declare someone guilty via an unjust law, although most courtrooms are corrupt and do not inform Jurists of this power.

1 Like

Aren’t we living in the results of a previous “vote?”

I would love to believe that, but there are Americans sitting in solitary without being charged! There are an extreme amount of unconstitutional laws being used to violate our existence!

I used to believe in checks and balances, when they were checked and balanced. The newest joke is that the future 9 justices won’t know how to interpret the Constitution. If there’s a Constitution left.
If our vote becomes rigged or censored, we are fried!

1 Like

If we get our states to back us up against the Fed overreach and the state protects its citizens there is nothing to be worried about AZ, TX and Florida and other states are beginning to do this. I would not attempt it as an individual since there is only so much we can do individually but once our state has our back then it can be done easily. Constitutional carry is just the beginning. Next declare all gun restrictions unconstitutional since the Fed has no power to restrict gun rights and neither do states. Pass a state resolution and block federal agencies from enforcing unconstitutional laws within a states borders. Once this is passed state LEOs would protect citizens against any Fed LEOs following unconstitutional laws. SCOTUS would be powerless to tell a state what to do since a state is not the Federal Government. @Scott52

1 Like