I just bought a Citadel Boss 25

@Johnnyq60 man i love that thing! looks pretty sweet. Im a huge M&P guy. My EDC is an M&P 2.0 9mm. I also have others in the M&P lineup. I also think its pretty obvious they are trying to tap into the KelTec Market. Definitely a contender in my opinion. The 2 biggest obstacles I had were the price ($1200 or so) and the newness of it (still unproven) but its S&W so I think that says enough. The other thing was that i was looking for a semi auto option and the M&P 12 is a pump action as you know.

But i think if I could have afforded it I probably would have gone in that direction. or Possibly the KSG.

I would say if youre considering it go for it. Especially for home defense. its compact size and large capacity makes it perfect for that.

2 Likes

yeah for me one main reasons i went with this gun was the similarities to the AR platform rifles so im very used to the gas operated actions. The charging handle is more AK like but other than that everything is similar to my ar15. mag release, bolt release, safety are all in the same location.

I will definitely keep an eye on the piston and make sure it stays clean. good tip! to be honest I forget if this rifle is Direct Gas Impingement like my AR or gas piston style like an AK. I thought I read where it uses a buffer tube to capture the recoil like the AR. I’m defintely going to make sure I keep it clean tho.

2 Likes

Definitely saving this vid! Thanks @Glock27ccw !

1 Like