How About A Theme Song For Us?

My nomination is “We’re Not Gonna Take It!” - Twisted Sister. Considering today’s coarse society, it could serve as an unofficial national anthem. Just for fun and frolics.

10 Likes

How’s about Eye Of The Tiger- Survivor

5 Likes
8 Likes

Look at these songs’ lyrics

1 Like

Nah, something from Ted Nugent. He might be the only pro gun performer left. Let’s give him a nod.

8 Likes

Sorry, Yakety Sax is already taken. It’s been associated with Benny Hill for decades.

2 Likes

They played it in the original Iron Eagle movie and I did like it.

Louis Armstrong - When The Saints Go Marching In

4 Likes

Let me here you scream

Or Uprising

3 Likes

I do like this idea

2 Likes

I’m partial to this one…

12 Likes

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=andy+griffith+show+theme+song&&view=detail&mid=D94A467BDA3F958139D3D94A467BDA3F958139D3&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dandy%2Bgriffith%2Bshow%2Btheme%2Bsong%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

3 Likes

I’m partial to some of FFDPs stuff…

Or…

1 Like

I love it
LOL

1 Like

Welcome to the family brother @Richard640 and God bless you.

Lots of loud music. Not sure what my theme song would be. :grinning:

1 Like

Not so sure about Dee Snider…

" On Tuesday (March 23), Snider took to his Twitter to respond to a four-week-old tweet from staunch Second Amendment supporter Lauren Boebert , who represents Colorado’s 3rd Congressional District, in which she wrote: “The people who think we need more gun control are the same people who think the ‘AR’ in ‘AR-15’ stands for assault rifle.” The TWISTED SISTER singer fired back: “I thought it stood for ‘You AR a #$%%% idiot!’ - sincerely, Dee Snider . Proud gun owner, 2nd amendment advocate AND BELIEVER IN INTELLIGENT GUN CONTROL!!! If you need an AR-15 for self defense…you are a terrible shot.” DEE SNIDER And SEBASTIAN BACH Urge Gun Control Reform After Colorado Shooting Massacre - BLABBERMOUTH.NET

Snider’s quote was edited by me, you can see the it in the link. (Not rated G)

1 Like

How about Charlie Daniels band “God bless America again”.

3 Likes

“Why are we the only country in the world that allows this to happen?”

We’re not. If you believe we are then you AR the &*^/<>& idiot.

Real tired of entertainers thinking they’re so important that their opinions are the only ones that matter. They can go die in a fire for all i care about their opinions.

3 Likes

THUNDERSTRUCK!!! AC/DC. Pump up the 2 Amendment Supporters!

2 Likes