Hobby Breakdown

The “hobbies outside of firearms” was great, but a jumble. Seems like there’s a lot to talk about there. Saw a lot of hunting, gardening, and music. How would it be to create a thread for each hobby?

2 Likes

Maybe an off topic section with different subcategories on different hobbies? If Dawn thinks that’s a good idea maybe that can happen.

2 Likes

I would think you could put things like hunting, fishing, hiking, etc. could be an outdoor group, with subheadings.

3 Likes

Let me ponder this over the next few days - I don’t want to go too far off topic so I’m leaning toward @45IPAC’s suggestion for an outdoor/hunting group.

2 Likes

I can see that, staying close to the original focus of the community.

Would be a good place for a discussion about defensive guns and loads against wild animals. Not all defensive firearms usage is against 2 legged predators.

2 Likes

@Dawn, where do you want us tin-foil-hat prepper types? the storage of ammo, get-home bag, medical kit, on-hand supplies and related topics might fit under our community roof.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :alien: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

I agree @Zee, I’m thinking more about the gardening, knitting, and cars not related to self defense.

1 Like