Happy New Year 2023

Here’s hoping you guys and gals and your loved ones have a blessed New Year’s and a fantastic 2023.

I am definitely not going to say something like. It can’t be any worse. I did that last year and I think this Administration took it as a challenge. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy::rofl:

:clinking_glasses::dragon_face::confetti_ball::tada::fireworks::sparkler::statue_of_liberty::confetti_ball::dragon_face::statue_of_liberty::sparkler::fireworks::clinking_glasses::confetti_ball::dragon_face::red_gift_envelope::fireworks::sparkler::confetti_ball::tada::clinking_glasses:

18 Likes

happy_23_uscca

15 Likes

Well I started my new year off great :+1:
I’m a functional quad and I was getting up from my stair lift to get in my wheelchair. When I fell backwards and hit the back of my head on the concrete floor. Hard enough my wife heard it upstairs.
So we called 911 and they came and got me up. So I’m sitting here with a ice pack on my head

8 Likes

Don’t drink and stair lift :grin:
Glad to hear you’re ok.:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Get better soon! Hope nothing else was thrown out of whack.

4 Likes

I hope you are OK !

Don’t waste the ice… :grinning:
I’m gonna drink for you to feel better!

drink

Please add the ice…

5 Likes

That’s sort of mesmerizing.

4 Likes

You sure got that right. I think they are trying to out do theirself daily :us:

1 Like

Happy New Year. Hoping for better this year for sure :us:

4 Likes

its funny because I actually walk better when I’ve been drinking :crazy_face: about 13 years ago I had to quit drinking the hard stuff. new years eve 2010 got so hammered at a party. I actually left my power chair at the bar and walked home. woke up the next day feeling like :poop: and realized my powerchair wasn’t in the apartment. so I called up to the bar I was at and they informed me that my chair was sitting there. :rofl:

6 Likes

As they say… don’t drink and drive. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

even if you are a functional quad :+1: :laughing:

4 Likes

@leo23
I’m praying for you and hope you get better soon brother.

2 Likes

Has anyone checked yet to make sure the concrete isn’t cracked??

3 Likes

2 Likes

yes my wife did when she cleaned up :joy:

3 Likes

May GOD Bless you and your family and hold you close - keeping you safe and sound. Hope and pray 2023 is an outstanding year for you and your family. I wish you, your family and all our USCCA Members as well as Tim and all the great staff at USCCA and our Delta Team and their families a VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY, SAFE AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

3 Likes