Favorite Gun Memes II

13 Likes

10 Likes

We totally agree with you that we will never surrender arms of any kind when Biden let them have it all. Why can we have it all instead of them!
Equal rights will show who is a better fighter when we train ourselves with guns and rifles of all kinds! If Biden request banning our guns, sorry this ain’t gonna happen. Stand for our freedom on the Constitutional Rights! They can just erode it, period! If they do we are all gonna be fighting now and forever! Don’t the stupid politicians get it? Duh!

6 Likes

When you only get one shot…

6 Likes

@Jeffrey97

I see recent protests in Canada and Australia then wonder if they’re too far gone?
We’re headed in the same direction if we don’t give a fight now.

6 Likes

I put this in another post too. Seems to fit in a few discussions.

15 Likes

14 Likes

8 Likes

16 Likes

Do you see what is wrong with this picture?

13 Likes

Her radio isn’t plugged in😉

11 Likes

You have missed new Lady in the Town… :wink:

8 Likes

No eye pro.

7 Likes

Shot the hostage

6 Likes

Sets the stage for very interesting negotiation with the bad guys!

4 Likes

Was there an action movie where the shooter shot the hostage (shoulder or similar) to equalize the equation and get the bad guy?

10 Likes

Even better…there was a movie where the good guy shot himself to get the bad guy. :wink:

7 Likes

What’s the problem here? That silhouette looks like my mother in-law. :rofl:

6 Likes

GI Joe: Retaliation Lady Jaye shot the President through the shoulder to take out “BAD GUY”.

5 Likes

“SPEED”. Keanu Reeves shot his partner, then the bad guy. One of the “Die Hard” movies. Bruce Willis shot himself in the shoulder (bad guy was behind him with bad guy’s gun to his head) with the bad guy’s gun, killing the bad guy in the process. Contact wound. Not the best solution to the problem, IMHO.

5 Likes