Favorite Gun Memes II

8 Likes

By the way, I do realize and respect the fact that.the 1911 is a uniquely American firearm, as is the 1873 Colt. Although pistols like the FiveseveN may be superior in some ways one cannot discount the fact that the 1911 can be tailored to the individual with modifications to the shape, trigger, sights, safety and ergonomics. Perhaps subconsciously that is why the 1911 strikes a cord with young and old alike.

3 Likes

The Phantom carried 2 45s, slung low.

6 Likes

Domino’s Introduces New Chicago Style Pizza

13 Likes

I hate flying, so here. If I have to fly, you have to see Sergeant Rexy.

1 Like

If you’re ever in Tucson go to the Airplane museum…also the “bone yard” where hundreds of military aircraft are stored/ protected and ready to be called up. This is also the only A10 training base in the nation. The museum is a blast and you can take an air conditioned tour bus around the entire “bone yard” with a knowledgeable guide. I agree 100% on the A10…it’s so effective that a previous “president” beginning with B wanted to mothball them. Low, slow, deadly and accurate not to mention just about indestructible. While we were walking out to the parking lot two of them flew over as if to say…Yeah, we’re still here! Of them all the A10 and the (unfortunately) retired F14’s are the tops.
A-10 warthog, 30,000 lbs of climate change (2)

15 Likes

3 Likes

I worked on design of the A10 at GE. A new A10 is out now.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Can It can be better? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :laughing:

4 Likes

This is a fact, so true.

3 Likes

The new Super A 10 Warthog is much better all new weapons and more.

5 Likes

10 Likes

16 Likes

I lost count!

7 Likes

oh yeah, that’s definitely an inside gun…

2 Likes

A LONG time ago I read about a club of cannon owners who called themselves “The Saints” because they’d all been “canonized”. It was an interesting article about the ones they had (whether antiques or homebuilt) and the stuff they shot with them and out of them.

5 Likes

Roger that. Every time the “news” shows her speaking on the floor, she reminds me of a 4 year old throwing a tantrum- what with the arm waving and foot stamping and the OUTRAGE that we aren’t spending enough on this or that program. Maybe her income should be taxed at 80% to pay for all the stuff she wants the taxpayers to pay for. Better yet, tax ALL the representatives who advocate these policies in that percentage to pay for them. Call it “Tax Reform” or, as they promise, “Taxing The Rich”. By the way, my apologies for comparing AOC with 4 year olds. I think 4 year olds show more maturity.

8 Likes

9 Likes

That “94,000,000” is a really old figure. Update to “over 300,000,000” and it will be more accurate.

3 Likes