Favorite Gun Memes II

20 Likes

25 Likes

27 Likes

23 Likes

I believe I understand now, gun-free zones are mis-labeled. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Exactly, they should be labeled criminal protection zones

10 Likes

Shooting Gallery’s?

Sorry, I’ll go back to my coffee now.

8 Likes

20 Likes

22 Likes

Apparently that “clip” isn’t really super high capacity since the auto trigger can fire 10,000 bullets per second. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

12 Likes

That’s not just a meme, that’s real, true news from NY. She really did say that, and not just say it, she prevented a defendant from arguing his second amendment rights at trial. She unilaterally threw out the constitution of the United States in her courtroom, yet there she sits, on the bench.

Disgraceful.

18 Likes

I do solemnly swear to uphold… ???

9 Likes

Ron Chestna 89 years of age was stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and was asked where he was going at that time of night. Ron replied,

“I’m on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late.”

The officer asked, “Really? Who’s giving that lecture at this time of night?”

Ron replied, “That would be my wife.”

12 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

image

18 Likes

16 Likes