My AR15 identifies as a Yee-Haw

4 Likes

She is a dumb, fat, ----.

6 Likes

Don’t forget self important.

7 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever had any respect for Whoopi

5 Likes

Pretty sure she has armed guards and will be exempt assuming anything is passed. After all how long have 4473’s been around? Isn’t there a gentleman that lied on one whos father holds a higher office?

8 Likes

TheGirl

10 Likes

28 Likes

17 Likes

29 Likes

13 Likes

I’ve asked several people what a clip is…and I’ve never received a good answer. I know a clip is not a magazine, and I know what a magazine is, but I DON’T know what a clip is. What is a clip?

3 Likes

Look at M1 Garand YouTube videos showing how they are loaded.

7 Likes

This thread below can make it easier to understand…

https://community.usconcealedcarry.com/search

1 Like

A clip is a non mechanical ammunition holder used to facilitate the loading of a firearm or magazine. Sometimes referred to as stripper clips. The Garand, SKS and many older military rifles were loaded using clips to speed up the process. The AR 15 magazines can be speed loaded with stripper clips. Revolvers using semi auto pistol rounds use a half or full moon clips to replace the cartridge rim. The British Enfield rifles had magazines but were normally loaded using stripper clips.

8 Likes

In simple terms, a clip feeds a magazine, and a magazine feeds a gun.

7 Likes

21 Likes

23 Likes

2019 Clip

8 Likes

The M1 Grand uses a clip. You put eight rounds in the clip and put in the top of the receiver. When the clip is empty it flies out of the rifle and you put in another one.

5 Likes

A picture is worth a thousand words:

14 Likes