Epstein autopsy photos suggest something besides suicide

The marks on his neck are inconsistent with hanging. The legs show no pooling of blood as would be expected due to gravity. Recall, this was the night the most notorious pedophile in America decided to hang himself, while on suicide watch, and all the security cameras stopped working, and both guards assigned to watch him left their post or fell asleep. Did anyone actually believe it was suicide? Examine the photos and decide for yourself.

6 Likes

I have two bridges to sell to whomever believes Epstein hanged himself.
Two for the price of one.

11 Likes

Does it really matter? The fact he didn’t commit suicide was known long time ago… and everyone was happy.
No report will change it. Everyone still wants to be happy. :wink:

5 Likes

GOOD!!! I hope it was the Father, of one of the Children! Child who’s life epstein phucked up!!! I hope, that Father saw the life leave epstein’s eyes, and that epstein is rotting in hell!!!

3 Likes

:thinking: “THE LITTLE BLACK BOOK” had lots of VERY BIG NAMES in it! :grimacing: :shushing_face: He probably had to be QUIETED! :shushing_face: :worried: He could talk to get a reduced sentence. :thinking: :smirk: "Suddenly hung himself? :rofl: THAT’S THEIR STORY AND THEY’RE STICKING TO IT! :wink: :unamused: :mask: SAY NO MORE! :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :innocent: CASE CLOSED! :thinking:

6 Likes

He had a lefty list that they just couldn’t let go public.The man was scum who needed dead.The only bad thing about said scumbag being murdered is that list will never be public now.Win for the child molesting left…go figure.The Clinton’s were involved is anyone surprised of this knowing their murderous past?

4 Likes

No righty there? :thinking:
That was a scandal that couldn’t be directed to single side only… :smirk:

3 Likes

You are correct sir I’m sure.My true feelings about politicians and politics would get me banned from this forum permanently.

6 Likes

That’s why we don’t discuss it here… :rofl:

:thinking:

Perhaps I was thinking about other Forum… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A 2024-02-14 22-04-44

3 Likes