Don't shoot me. I'm just the messenger

Do not read if a slightly off color commentary offends you. This is a real, and, genuine scientific study that I am sharing

Summary

So, if you have a small :eggplant: you are less likely to own a firearm. The more satisfied you are with your :eggplant: the more likely you are to own a firearm, especially those “icky AR-15” style firearms.

So paint me purple and call me “Big Poppa” and sign me up.

https://youtu.be/-kqxPiLcMhM?si=oLqw9918Jf5vcS-M

This is for humor only. Do not try this at home. This post was written by trained professionals in a secure :closed_lock_with_key: room

6 Likes

Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them. Think constantly on the changes of the elements into each other, for such thoughts wash away the dust of earthly life.

Marcus Aurelius

1 Like

Sounds like something a liberal organization would study, especially if it took advantage of a large government “endowment” using taxpayer dollars. :rofl:
I KNEW I wasn’t overcompensating… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Asking for a friend…

5 Likes

4 Likes

How does one explain why women have guns?

1 Like

Zavier, with Respect (smirk)
I think you need a secure room sometimes (preferably Padded so you don’t hurt yourself) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ya know if you play with your :eggplant: long enough you’ll go blind) Heard it on a strictly gen-u-wine scientific study!

and YES you are a phunnie guy.

3 Likes

Women have guns for pleasure (hunting :wink:), thrills ( :wink:shooting at the range), and self defense. Some women have more cajónes than men. That’s what she said! :laughing:(Scott52’s Friend)

4 Likes

@Zavier_D Ahhh!!! So this is why the Resident wants to take all our guns away from us. So we all will be piwi like him! :laughing: I’m keeping mine right where it belongs. What’s MINE is Mine! Locked and Loaded ready to BANG! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

2 Likes

I only want my penis to remain free by any means necessary!

Got that last word first try! :rofl:

3 Likes

Now that’s a long one!

4 Likes
3 Likes

Wait, there was a gun in that picture?!?! :grimacing:

3 Likes
3 Likes

I guess this is the wrong time to discuss my Compact .380

4 Likes

You have to admit it could work for the next “big thing” as an excellent marketing tool. When a new customer comes in, have the article sitting on the counter with some great click bait title to attract attention, then get a ,“phone call” from a satisfied customer who is much more confident because he bought a Ruger Redhawk!

4 Likes

It’s yours be proud LOL

3 Likes

I gatta tell what I did today. The better half was driving us around town, hands me the phone and says answer this. That was her first mistake.

I says hello there was that pause the computer makes before the sales person came on. He says; hi this is Jeff from car shield, how are you doing?

Me being me replied: I’ve crashed my car and I’m on fire, ahhhhh!

Then there was a most satisfying click.

2 Likes

I thought you knew it was an unwritten law that says all messengers are shot on site.

4 Likes