Case of Fiocchi $178

7 Likes

I tried to take advantage of this great price… but shipping cost ruined everything.
I love Fiocchi - this is one of the cleanest ammo I’ve ever shot… but due to financial recession I have to use less expensive (in total) ammo.

Hopefully somebody posts even better deal.

5 Likes

What state do you live in?

2 Likes

IL … unfortunately
not Cook County, not Chicago, not Aurora, not Tinley Park … fortunately

5 Likes

ĂŚ wish some cheap Fiochi .32 would come ariund for my pocket carry .32 BUG, because the semi-rimmed taper is different on european ammo and rim-lock dont happen hardly at all. 7.65 Browning is the best .32 auto. Fiocchi is hotter as well.

2 Likes

I bought some Fiocchi 32 JHP just before all this crazy ammo BS that is on going. I try not to shoot it too much. But the 32 ball ammo ain’t cheap either.

Yea its not cheap but in .32 I wouldnt need but a few hundred rds just for a pocket carry P32 when I need to for deep concealment . If I’d ever need a SHTF piece theres always the good ole G19 and several " foot long hot dogs" for it to eat lol! Like em or not nothing will stop a Glock, Ànd my 1911 is nice to.

3 Likes

I have a pretty good bit of this but I don’t have an FFL or I would send you some.

3 Likes

No worries.
There are dozens different manufacturers that works great with my pistols. Sometimes I need to spend more time to clean my tools… but actually I found it relaxing. :grinning:

I can stand any training ammo these days if the price is attractive. There is not time to be picky. :grimacing:

4 Likes

After seeing this post I made an order for a 1,000 rounds. Excellent price but shipping a bit high. Came out to 24.5 cents per round which is still quite good. 115g, 9mm. I did choose insure shipment which was $5 more.

2 Likes

I gave up my purchase after seeing total cost in the cart.
After 2 days they emailed me a coupon for free targets if I finalize the purchase. :sweat_smile:
I’m thinking about sending counteroffer… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

TODAY, ammobrothers.com has fiocchi pistol shooting dynamics 9mm luger 115gr fmj ammunition advertised at $0.228/ round, IF YOU ORDER (3) 500 round boxes. With tax it comes to $0.24/ round after the free shipping on orders >$250.

1 Like

I recently shot 200 rounds at the indoor range with my recent purchase of Fiocchi. No problems with my two EDCs and was actually somewhat cleaner than I expected when I cleaned my guns. Purchased Fiocchi through Southern Defense at a total cost of .245 cents per round.

1 Like

I cant find aby fiocchi .32 auto or European made 32 at all, I want it because the rear of the cartridge has a longer taper then American made stuff as o I can avoid the dreaded rim - lock when while in the magazine the rim from the top round gets behind the one below it from recoil or whatever and there is no clearing it. Gotta drop mag and smack a new one in

1 Like

Have you tried NORMA ammo?
It is usually available at manufacturer’s web page:
https://normashooting.com/

or one of the online gunstores:
Norma Range & Training .32 ACP 73gr FMJ 50/box

(I never bought from AE Ammo, but i see good recent reviews)

I personally like NORMA. it’s super reliable ammo.

4 Likes

Yea I normally use it but I t doesnt have the caseing Id like to have like 6.5 Browning does. May just have to do without and cut a small piece of metal to slide down the back of magazine , I hear that works. A tricky semi- rimmed cartridge.

1 Like

Its nitthe ammo persei but just how it functions in this litt l e pocket popper. I got a KelTec P32 to slide in my pant pocket because they are very small, accurate as all reviews show but they say it has that one problem. Also the company used to sell a piece of metal to go in back of magazine but cant find one on their website. I have had the 380 version for yrs and it is great . I have trouble carrying my G-19 anymore but my little G-42 is easy to carry to but I like pocket pieces anymore and have a Colt vest pocket that is tiny but the .25 is kinda to small but they will do the job with proper placement if need be, and a great BUG in the ankle holster as well.

1 Like

Wow. Everything is out of stock.

I bought 1000 rnds of 9mm to check them out, based on your and others’ recommendation, but have only shot about 100 so far. (Using up older ammo first)
So far, they feed fine, but I have to get used to the flat nose. Can it be as aerodynamic as a rounded nose?

2 Likes

Yes, if you’re aiming downhill. :grinning:

1 Like