Bullets Fly All Over WA Highways After It Clamped Down On Guns

I wonder what solution will libs/dems offer?

6 Likes

Classic Dem. Powerplayā€¦
Itā€™s for the Children
People are afraid
People are marching in the streets
demanding WE DO SOMETHINGā€¦ :face_vomiting:

Tyranny in action

ā€˜I am from the .gov and I am here to HELP you!ā€™ (to death)

7 Likes

I think they thought it was a solution. We are the solution now.

3 Likes

Es ist zu deinem eigenen Besten - ā€œItā€™s for your own goodā€ the Nazis told the Jews as they were marched to the ghettos to await the Final Solution.

8 Likes

TRUTH Brotherā€¦
(But be carefulā€“just between you and meā€”everybody else put on their headphones)

Did you do it? Good----Be careful Brother Protonā€“using the nazi ā€˜Nā€™ word can be hitting a Hornets nest w/ a stick.

4 Likes

For those who wanted this to begin with, their offer will be more restrictions. And they will point to the violence as the reason they want more restrictions.

4 Likes

The FAA needs to issue a No Bullet Fly Zone.

7 Likes

None of them want to stop violence! They just want to do away with the 2nd Amendment!! Then there will be no way to stop them!!! Violence canā€™t be stopped, they will just go to bats and machetes< which makes it more personal! Being that close to your victim and watching the life drain or beaten out of them, is a high, in which they will want to experience more and more!! Less mass shooting, around 5 victims a month! More serial killers, around 500 victims a day!!!

6 Likes

Thereā€™s only a few bullets that need to fly to stop this crime surgeā€¦.

More proof gun laws do not work.

5 Likes

Is Washington trying to impress California?

We? How? Iā€™m dense.

2 Likes

It is all part of Godā€™s plan. They make gun laws, it starts more violence, people get serious and buy guns and learn how to use them. When we are attacked by the people that want to annihilate us we will be ready.

3 Likes

If thatā€™s TRUE Robert
I Pray thereā€™s an EVELYN WOOD Speed reading course in ā€˜Gunmanship!ā€™ out there!

By the end of this month it could be a Brave New World
(and quite possibly the Death of the NWO!)
I like my acronym better!

2 Likes

I like your concept better. BNWO

1 Like

The Really Really Really SAD part of this is, They Are DOING IT on PURPOSE. They want to see as many citizens Injured and as many criminals arrested as they can. To them itā€™s building blocks to their agenda. They are feeding their own to the wolfs that they have released on usā€¦

4 Likes