Best video That you saw in a while

No kidding. I like how he starts in the back and works to the front. Kudos to the chopper pilot to.

1 Like

What in the hell is he hitting them with. Not that easy to one shot a large sow like that.

2 Likes

First, he’s using a 12ga. with buckshot and switches to a semi-auto rifle in .308 I’m thinking by the size of the mag, Red Dots on both.

2 Likes

Yea I saw the shot gun shells. I didn’t think a 223/556 would have that kind of punch.

2 Likes

I think you would need a rifled slug for that degree of accuracy.

2 Likes

This is all it says. You don’t need that kind of accuracy for buckshot. LOL. :rofl:

628,203 views Feb 26, 2023 #hoghunting #johnwick #helicopter

Aerial shooting of feral pigs in sensitive riparian zone / river country in Northern Australia. These animals are declared vertebrate pests and legally are required to be destroyed by landholders. They cause significant environmental damage and represent a biosecurity risk as a disease vector. If you do not like seeing animals humanely destroyed ( this means killed) do not watch this video. If you like fast accurate aerial shooting then this is for you. Rifle is a Wedgetail Industries WT25 308 Winchester semi automatic. (AR10). Shotgun is a Benelli M4 12 ga ( John Wick approved). All activities undertaken by pilot and marksman are fully legal with correct endorsements and accreditations in place. Enjoy!

1 Like

Look at 13:15 to 13:20, those are two Monster hits.

2 Likes

This little piggy went to smithereens.

I grew up hunting pheasant and got out of it as I grew older because I moved. Hunting was something that was fun because of who I did it with, not because of the hunt itself. But I’ll be honest, that looks like a ton of fun!

3 Likes

Adorea Olomouc - YouTube

1 Like

Introducing the “Hu”. Descendents of Genghis Kahn.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
7 Likes

That’s us . HE HAS A BASMENT WE ARE ALL IN THE LINE OF DESTRUCTION HE IS SAFE IN HIS BASMEMENT UNDER GROUND LIKE SADOM HUSANE LIKE A COKEROCH HE GETS TO BE SAFE WE ARE THAT WE SHOULD AT LEAST BE ABLE TO FIGHT BACK :question::question::question::us::owl::feather::feather::100:

4 Likes
1 Like

Real comedy right there Wanda!!

2 Likes

@Arnie_W He just cracks me up.

3 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes