Bad Boyz, Bad Boyz Joey and Barry are at it Again!

On January 22, a panel for the U.S. District Court of Appeals for the First Circuit revived a lawsuit brought by the Mexican government against prominent members of the U.S. firearms industry.

The case seeks to shift blame for Mexico’s woeful crime problem from its lack of competent governance to the American gun industry and their customers, to the tune of $10 billion. In resuscitating the suit, Joe Biden and Barack Obama-appointed Judges William Kayatta, Gustavo Gelpi, and Lara Montecalvo, endorsed an end-run around Congress’ clear intent with the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act (PLCAA) and undermined a long-established principle of tort law.

Back in August 2021, gun control group Brady (formerly Brady Campaign Against Gun Violence and Handgun Control, Inc.) teamed up with the Mexican government to bring the case in the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. The suit argued that the U.S. federal court in which it was filed should ignore both U.S. law and the Second Amendment and instead rule against the defendants under the laws of Mexico.

Which assault will get threw our lines?
How much pressure can Law Abiding Company’s and Citizens handle? (before they bleed us all dry)
The ENEMY is relentless
They are EVIL and Corrupt.

Hey, why don’t we VOTE on all this!
This is ridiculous!

10 Likes

Didn’t Fast & Furious put the guns in Mexico?

12 Likes

YUP! (cartels R Us USA? Mexico)

9 Likes

don’t we give weapons to all the sleeze balls of the world? hmm if not arms …money?

7 Likes

Is eric holder going to be sued as well? He authorized the sale of guns so they could"track" them.

And on the subject of the sh!thead holder why isn’t he in prison for the murderd of Brian Terry?

10 Likes

They protect their own Brother, They protect their own…John Podesta (known Pedophile )
boy lover is coming back to the Fold—he’ll be the new climate czar :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: The only way they stop being on the .gov tit is die.

4 Likes

it’s really hard to keep track of firearms & munitions that the military seems to loose. I suppose it will get worse as we arm all the other agencies to the nines.

9 Likes

They only ‘Agency’ left unarmed is the Girl Scouts!

5 Likes

Aren’t they part of the BSA now?

4 Likes

The Burka Sewing Agency? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
British Small Arms?
Berry Small A**holes?.. THAT’S IT!

4 Likes

A layman’s question here, wouldn’t this be more a case for the international courts?

3 Likes

I didn’t know we were allowed to say shithead

2 Likes

Whats the worst that can done? Pull the post down and give me a digital slap on the knuckles :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I think it has a much better ring to it than some of the other words I have heard around here. Call me old fashion.

2 Likes

Alright, You’re old fashion… anything? POOF! Robert? Robert? where’d he go? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:He turned me into a Newt! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:I got better!

3 Likes