AR Contest: Who is Your Favorite AR Manufacturer?

I went with PSA, pretty much entirely because they deliberately run sales and low prices to get firearms out there in the public. They have something for just about any budget. In my opinion, an excellent company.

6 Likes

Aero Precision

5 Likes

Ruger 556 takedown with the .300 blackout

4 Likes

Alexander Arms

3 Likes

DPMS=15 < Armalite=10
My preferred arithmetic.

That really dates my AR collection I guess. Don’t have any specific reasons. Just the two “brands” I stick to, with no trouble at all.

4 Likes

Colt. Solid.

3 Likes

I use a sig rattler for my primary home defense, but my preferred “AR” is Aero Precision. The enhanced forged lower makes a very nice AR and what i have in other places for a fraction of the cost of the sig, and probably a higher end setup based on parts used

3 Likes

I haven’t used one but from what I have researched, BCM seems like a very high quality AR for a decent price. An AR from them is going to be my next purchase.

5 Likes

I use a custom built Spikes Tactical lower with CMMG 9mm upper for home defense.

3 Likes

Ruger enough said

5 Likes

Only ever had a Mossberg MMR .223/5.56mm.

2 Likes

I have 16" Ruger 556, Anderson 16" AR15/M16 clone and PSA AR pistol. I love my 10.5 PSA AR pistol, works like a charm, very inexpensive very reliable, good quality. Same goes for Anderson, great quality and reliability. I thought Ruger big brand name company would be awesome but their quality is not as good as the other once.

4 Likes

LWRC Gas Piston rifles. SIX8 & 5.56 IC-E

2 Likes

I built mine from Mega Arms upper and lowers.

4 Likes

Well since I only have one AR… I guess i have to say PSA. M4 Freedom 5.56 with a Reaper Lower

3 Likes

Anderson, like their products.

3 Likes

I have a custom build with an Anderson lower.
It was a father/son build. My son is a Iraq veteran and this is a shout out to him.

5 Likes

None. I’ve never had a need for an AR platform.

3 Likes

I bought the ruger AR 5.56 as my first and only AR at this time. I have to say it seems to be a very reliable Ar for they money. Very pleased with it

4 Likes

Aero Precision

5 Likes