Another Tragic Death to a Person Associated with the Name Clinton

I’m sure it was strictly coincidence. From the article- " …the specifics of the warrant and the reasons behind the ATF’s involvement at Malinowski’s residence remain a mystery,"

7 Likes

Ron, I’m sure it was just a coincidence…
The ATF :face_vomiting: is an Above board, Bastion of ‘Purity and Transparency’
I just didn’t know they ‘Moonlighted’ for the Clinton Kill Squad? Busy times!

Good to know your enemy.
Remember Gunners, Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Where We Go 1 We Go All and don’t be a mild mannered coin collector, it could be hazardous to your health!
Ruby Ridge
Waco
Bryan Malinowski?
10th Avenue Day Care next?

7 Likes

He was probably anti-2A, ran a Mom’s Against Guns chapter, and never owned any guns until he ‘accidentally’ died.

4 Likes

Another lesson to “All of Us”. :unamused:

4 Likes

I’m checking under my bed for a ‘Clinton’ tonight before I go to sleep. :wink:

6 Likes

Y’all are going full blown conspiracy theory on this when there is no reason to do so. Malinowski was not affiliated in any way with Billary; he was Executive Director of the airport with their names on it. Further, the evidence is that he was engaged in extensive unlicensed gun sales over several years.
If you are interested in the details of the search warrant affidavit and details on the recent gunfight in west Little Rosk, I recommend reading the news article at KARK.com and reading the full affidavit and warrant linked from there. The affidavit and warrant are most enlightening. The warrant was not a no-knock warrant, and was limited to service from 6 am to 9 pm. The report is that Malinowski had a Ring camera doorbell, and that he fired the first shot, thus initiating the fight.

Malinowski passed away from the severe head wound he took; the medics kept him on life support until his family could get there. They donated his organs.
He was not anti-2A, or even a rabid gun rights protester. He was buying and selling handguns at a rate high enough to give ATF probably cause to suspect him of being an unlicensed Dealer. .Three guns he bought legally through an FFL, he sold and were recived in criminal investigations. It is all in the linked warrant paperwork.

Yes, the ATF has acted outrageously in some situations, but after reading the local news and the 49 page search warrant, I’d say ATF went by the book this time.

7 Likes

It would be interesting to know the truth. But that’ll never happen.

Arrest probably could have been done at work, grocery store, gym but no let’s show them we’re special and tactical so we can kill someone.

5 Likes

Completely agree with this. Unless the suspect is in the process of committing an imminent lethal act it makes way more sense for everyone’s safety, especially the LEOs and neighbors, to wait until the suspect heads out to do some errands or go to work.

4 Likes

NO, go read the warrant. It was a search warrant, not an arrest warrant. It must be served at the specified location to be searched, what they are looking for, and authority to seize. I read the warrant; it has all of that. Further, it is not a no-knock warrant, and not a night time warrant; it had to be served between 6 am and 9 pm. They were at the house at 6 am. . Finally, the news report is that Malnowski shot first, starting the fight. Not withstanding Cam Edwards’ article at AmmoLand on this case, search warrants do not give an authority to arrest, only authority to enter, search, and seize. Cam is in error in his commentary there.

2 Likes

Not buying it…this agency has a screw doing it in a less lethal means and more of a we are gonna show who’s boss mentality. You can defend these a- holes…I won’t!

4 Likes

Thank you Brother for clearing this up.

3 Likes

Respectfully, warrants “are only served with the purest of intentions and based on truthful information from unimpeachable sources” is a fallacy. My take on this latest farce is that they actually wanted to send a “clear message” to anyone buying more than one or two guns at a time, that in order for the ATF to try to maintain their relevance, they will hunt you down, use provocative tactics, and kill you in front of your family and neighbors.

2 Likes

For those who have not read the affidavit accompanying the warrant, here are some of the details giving the ATF probable cause for a search and seize warrant. He was not selling just a couple of guns. He was buying multiple guns on gunbroker at a time, often several of the same model handgun, picking them up at a local gunstore, with a competed 4473, and then selling them, often within 24 hours of saying on the 4473 he was buying for personal use. He sold regularly at gun shows in Benton, Conway, and Memphis, almost monthly over a three year period, with three tables set up and all sales cash only, no paperwork. ATF agents completed several sting buys at his gun show table. Six of the guns he sold in this manner were recovered from criminals after arrest.

In general, I trust the ATF as little as you do, but I will reiterate, in this case the evidence is strong that this was a legitimate unlicensed dealer investigation.

Too bad we’ll never hear the guy’s side of the story.
This is the same government that lied to the court to get FISA warrants. Their credibility is dead to me.

3 Likes

Sure glad to have zero connection to them! There are way too many mysterious deaths with associations to them, scary people.

4 Likes

They had dinner w/ the Obama’s and their ‘chef’ died!

They walked past my ficus tree in my hallway and IT DIED!

They…oh, never mind! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No offense Hillary?
Knock, Knock…oh, shite!

2 Likes