a bit of humor for today

A young married couple are buying their first house together and the mortgage broker has offered them mutual life insurance polices.

What’s this, says the wife.

Husband: oh it’s nothing really, we pay twenty quid a month and if one of us dies for whatever reason then the mortgage gets paid off in full. It’s quite a common policy.

Wife: so if I die you get the house mortgage free?

Husband: yes, and of course vice versa, if I die you get it mortgage free.

Wife, never mind that, if I die, you get the house. and then what, would you re-marry?

Husband: well that’s very hypothetical question, but I’m still a young man so I guess so.

Wife would you move your new bride into our house?

Husband: well it would be fully paid off, and it’s a very nice house, so that would seem sensible.

Wife (through gritted teeth): Would you and your new bride sleep in our marital bed?

Husband: well it is an orthopaedic mattress and you know I have a bad back, so yes definitely.

Wife (now getting visibly angry): would you let her drive my car?

Husband: well I suppose so, otherwise it would just be sat there on the drive doing nothing.

Wife (now absolutely furious) : Huhh, I suppose you would also let her use my golf clubs?

Husband: Certainly not! She’s left handed.

12 Likes

“BANG!” this idiot was not meant to be married (too open) and now he’s dead. :astonished:

7 Likes

And she gets the house.

4 Likes