23 die in Norway after receiving Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine

With the injection of nanites, you are now part of the Collective, Hugh. :rofl: They claim the mRNA is destroyed as it makes your cells produce the spike protein strand of COVID-19 virus, but more concerning, and not explained anywhere I have found, and I have searched a lot, is what happens to the nanotechology device used to insert the mRNA into your cell, and what exactly is it?

From a MIT News story Messenger RNA is a large hydrophilic molecule. It doesn’t naturally enter cells by itself, and so these vaccines are wrapped up in nanoparticles that facilitate their delivery inside of cells. This allows the RNA to be delivered inside of cells, and then translated into proteins,” Anderson says.) on mRNA vaccines:
“Messenger RNA is a large hydrophilic molecule. It doesn’t naturally enter cells by itself, and so these vaccines are wrapped up in nanoparticles that facilitate their delivery inside of cells. This allows the RNA to be delivered inside of cells, and then translated into proteins,” Anderson says.

2 Likes

Did you all see who the new pick for Assistant Health Secretary is? Is this the individual who took (preferred pronoun) own mother out of elderly care facility, against own recommendations for the rest of the state? Talk about how this thread is not relevant to safety and survival.

3 Likes

A co-worker of my often said, quite accurately, “I can make that data say whatever I want it to say!” I don’t put too much stock in the story, because of my co-worker’s tenet, and also because it’s being disseminated by the media. All of that said, I agree with you @Zavier_D … I prefer not to be on the cutting edge of anything new, especially vaccines.

2 Likes

Read the underlying report, it presents a clearer image. However, one thing to note, they want to give the vaccine to those most at risk of dying from COVID-19 co-morbidity, but now are stating it could kill you, so talk to your doctor. Normally that is where one goes to get a vaccination. Presumably, then, did these decedents not get the choice or was it recommended to them?

2 Likes

Who’s on first? :rofl:

1 Like

Said it many times, I’ll say it again, NO VACCINES. Last time I got one, I was bed bound for several days. I don’t trust the government especially with something like this. I have very good reasons not to trust the government any more.

1 Like