YouTube Gun Providers

YouTube Gun Channels are going away as of December 14 or 15 according to Jared of Guns and Gadgets. Jared the channels that provide gun information are not welcome any longer.
Many of the YouTube channels are moving over to GUNSTREAMER
I wanted to let those of us that were not aware so they have up to date information.

6 Likes

There are apparently a lot of changes going down at YouTube over the next month or so. My wife is really worried about the lot of the channels she watches (moms showing their kids doing daily family stuff) are going to go away Dec first because of some rules/regulations.

As far as the guntubbers go, I haven’t heard anything lately outside of them already being demonetized (most of them have gone to Patreon in addition to YouTube to get around that), I guess we’ll see week after next. There’s always Full30.com…doesn’t have all my guntubbers but it has a number of them.

4 Likes

Hope these folks are prepared with their videos and mailing lists already together.

Guess I’m going to make it a point to be on the website mailing list for everyone I follow, and do that tomorrow.

1 Like

I did a quick search and all I could find was restrictions on fully automatic weapons and accessories… and that goes back to 2018 or march 2019. Is there more detailed info?

1 Like

@Zee. Jared claims that the YouTube company is shutting down all the gun channels
I’m trying to find the exact video but don’t see it now

1 Like

Was he referring to COPPA? There seems to be a lot of confusion on how updated polices will affect YT content creators. If it is about COPPA, one of the YT’ers I like to listen to is “Viva Frei.” I believe he is a lawyer out of Canada.

1 Like

What is COPPA? I’m sorry I don’t understand the acronym

1 Like

Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act

1 Like

There was no mention of that Acronym in the presentation that I viewed.

1 Like