Thank you

2 Likes

And now, for some good news.

7 Likes

She/he/it is a very special case!!

4 Likes

Hello and welcome @Brian510

2 Likes

Actually as awful good democRats are at turning the truth around, thereā€™s no way of turning the FACT this shooter was NOT a MAGA Republican or Republican at all! But a weak minded bent person who was so confused about his own sex! Can you imagine what the media frenzy would be like, if this awful tragedy was perpetrated by a devout Christian, against a group of folks like the actual shooter!

10 Likes

Not trying to infringe on your rights. To me the shooter was the shooter. All else seems irrelevant.

5 Likes

Sadly, vindictivne and divisive MSM are rubbing off on society in large. People start to identify as this or that ā€œintersectionā€, and remember wholesale blame and slander they received from TV hatemongers.

6 Likes

While I agree with you. And should be a non factor but,

Why does a white shooter get more attention?
Why does a rep, maga shooter get more attention?
Why does a Christian, straight shooter get more attention?
Why does a black victim of police get more attention?

3 Likes

yo bean thinkin ya might need this in the future?

sarcasm

5 Likes

Why absolutely true. If we try to understand why the answer is why. I would rather focus on the problem. Cowardly shooter taking the lives of defenseless children. If you have more questions please ask.

2 Likes

Agreed, not what should be focused on. The act itself weather gun, knife, hammer, or auto. None of them change the fact that we need to fix crazy.

6 Likes

I donā€™t think we can fix crazy. Or at least, we donā€™t know how.
Best we could do is make sure crazy doesnā€™t fix us.

8 Likes

We canā€™t fix crazy enough to where it eliminates any non-desirable behaviour. Short of complete totalitarianism. Otherwise our society would become so oppressive that we as citizens could not take it.

Freedom is a balance. No society will be able to legislate evil out of existence. Freedom has a price.

Can we do more? Probably. But evil is going to exist. The only thing we, as citizens, can do is to try and minimize risk.

5 Likes

at our church we have several attendees that are challenged with lifeā€™s issues
I check on them every Sunday to see if their doing ok and not off the deep end. Its sad that I have to do that but its part of keeping everyone safe and they donā€™t have a clue that they are being ā€˜ā€˜checked outā€™ā€™ for behavior

5 Likes

I have been trying to pull myself away from using the term shooter. I think the term is intentionally being pushed by the anti self defense media in order to divert blame to the tool used instead of keeping it where it belongs, on the person who committed the act. If this person used a knife they wouldnā€™t be referred to as the stabber.

I think cowardly murderer or cowardly child killer are much more descriptive and appropriate terms. Probably best to throw a sick in front of the cowardly as well.

10 Likes

Cowardly Killer/Murderer. I think that fits.

4 Likes