Trump shocking words about Islam and Israel!

Some thoughts on that… :thinking:

10 Likes

I don’t find it shocking. Who didn’t know we don’t want people who want to kill us in our country?

7 Likes

Thoughts??? :grimacing: :thinking: :smirk: :point_up: :roll_eyes: :thinking: :confused: “Shalom”! :astonished: :scream: “Yes”? :confused: “No”? :confused: Not here in the USA?? Well, :smirk: then, whatever Trump says, :smirk: IF he WINS! If :point_up: Biden WINS??? :grimacing: “SHALOM”!! :disguised_face: :astonished:

1 Like

Maybe da Pope better get off his azz again. :thinking:

1 Like

It would be salam.

2 Likes

That would mean “Peace” I presume? :thinking: “SALAAM” :saluting_face:

1 Like

IMG_3408

10 Likes

Is that pork SALAAME? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Yeah, couldn’t recall the correct spelling. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What is wrong with, what President Trump said!!! Islam bad, Israel good!!!

5 Likes

Nothing at all wrong. Although the vid had very little to do with Prez Trump, just eye candy.
I was interested in the maps and stats. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

The message is that Islam is NOT compatible with Judeo-Christian values, such as those the Constitution was based on. If you allow Islam in our government there will be chaos. Fast forward to present day. Herrrrre’s Johnny!

6 Likes

13 Likes

And how are YOU going to get rid of them? Free food/housing/medical? Oh! those poor people.

3 Likes

Crop duster full of pigs blood?

Thats gross,…

Crop duster full of bacon grease!

3 Likes

Nice BRUCE26. Eye-opening and concerning. That is if you believe in Democracy and America. He’s right. Islam is positioned to be the dominant religion/force in the world. He’s also right that Islam and Christianity/Democracy cannot co-exist in the same space. I don’t care how many commercials show Muslims, they don’t think like us! That said, if the Left becomes the ruling class in America the odds are that Islam will replace Democracy in our own country. Not now but 20 yrs from now. People poo poo DEI. But it’s very real and when you control the media and the education system, you control the minds of the populace at large. It’s the primary step in getting Americans to believe that Islam is the way. F__k that! Twenty years from now I’ll be 80 and I don’t want to eat goat or whatever food Muslims eat. If Brain-Dead Biden is re-elected, you can be sure of one thing. He is going to let them all in.

Addendum :: Notice that many of the countries that are going in the direction of Islam is third-world. Especially Africa. What does Dementia Joe and the Democratic party want in this country? Third-world.

4 Likes

What in the heck is wrong with what he said ? He said “ Terrorist” didn’t he? So we should let terrorist in our country? Of any religion? And are we supposed to let people of any religion come here when they hate this country? As far as I’m concerned if you want to come here yet you hate this country you are coming here to harm this country and should be turned around or tossed in jail. Geesh a

6 Likes