The Aftermath: Wounded Home Invader Charged With Felony Murder

Sometimes they are the same.

1 Like

Maybe someone should invent a pre-entry chamber that shuts a door and locks behind the potential invader. Then you can open a window with ballistic glass and ask for all the identifying materials as well as reason for bothering you. If it checks out no need to open for anyone. If it doesn’t check out call 911 immediately. They’re in your home.

1 Like

⁰li have a storm door to prevent easy access to me when opening the steel door. Both must be unlocked for access…

1 Like

Honestly, why would they admit them into their house at 10:30pm? The home owners were in their right to shoot but I think they need to ask why did they even open the door at that hour. I would’ve immediately called 311 and asked if they knew why city workers were at my door. Secondly, I probably would not have even answered the door without a weapon in my hand and surely would not have turned my back on them.

Joe is also a fan of sticking a shotgun out the window and firing a couple of blasts in the air to scare away the bad guys. This is probably a good indication of how well he will govern the country also.

3 Likes

Sniff’n Joe :rofl:
Yes. I heard him say something like that. That’s much worse than simple self-defense. Responsible? No.

2 Likes

Don’t really think that death is a good thing thing most of the time. Sad that it comes to that, however should it happen while protecting you & yours so be it. I see no shame in protection. Anyone who legally able to should be willing to be armed. Know the laws, practice, be prepared, & get insured…

3 Likes

well he also said if you didn’t vote for him you ain’t black. So let wisdom and experience be the call of the day. Please do not get a shotgun and shoot through the door. Get better training than that. There are a lot of new firearms owners out in this world. Let us help them keep their head screwed on straight and out of jail. Please

1 Like

Yeah, have storm door and 3 dogs barking.

1 Like