Protecting others

Most important to any situation : Stand down , descalate the situation , give the opponant an option out or a way of escape from the moment
never cower or cow down as it gives the apponent the pride, arragance or emotional High they are looking for in the situation
Ego is a terrible thing and proper training on desculation is critital
talk your was out , back out slowly and let the opponent have a way out of the situation
in all situaltions this is crucial

3 Likes

I live in ca
the idiots , cowards , morons who make the coward laws dont care about you
just thier agenda
we here understand you cannot protect another person , property or position
we here understand that the criminals are let out to keep on committing more crime
we here understand that the complete moron , is uneducated, stupid, and has no values
cannot speak or communicate with others , so the leadership say s let them walk until they commit an unforgiveable crime
We understand that the laws are such that untill the criminal comes for you directly and with intent or force or lethal weapon s , you cannot do a thing
This is why we all must have guns , so when the stupid , trained by the street s goes too far , you can finalize them with deadly force and finish the agenda of the absolute WHO, WEF , CFR who really want us to finish each other offf .
please share if you see other laws to our state i missed

1 Like

I donā€™t want to kill anyone but I will do what it takes to stop innocent people from being murdered.

2 Likes