Natural Wonders-Post them here

PS: This was taken by someone locally in my New England state.

4 Likes

Hmmm… I think our Wisconsin Eagles are bigger. :wink:

2 Likes

The pic with the snowy beach, what a contrast. No skinny dipping there unless your in the Polar Bear Club. :cold_face:

4 Likes

images

brrrrr…

6 Likes

That sounds like a good gig to me. I flew civilian as well. If he is still interested, he could most likely still get a civilian license. It takes people around a year or so to complete the training for a private pilot certificate. It is a blast and I highly recommend it.

6 Likes

I’ll have to bring that up with him. It would be nice to fly privately for vacation without a strip search!

3 Likes

Roger that! Have him Google flight schools near him. Many smaller airports have flight schools. It is expensive, but if you spread it out over a year or more of lessons it helps. I am sure he will greatly enjoy it.

2 Likes

Snowflake on a crow’s feather.

10 Likes

“From the mountains to the prairies
To the oceans white with foam
God bless America, my home sweet home”

8 Likes

11 Likes

White sands footprints, photo 72.
And to think that 22,950 years later, Hang Ten made bolt on accelerator pedals from one of these, in chrome, no less.

3 Likes

I remember those. LOL. :+1:

2 Likes

8 Likes

Earth Unreal

Alida Erasmus · ·

Elusive glass octopus spotted in the remote Pacific Ocean. Only its eyes, optic nerve and digestive tract are opaque. This rarely seen glass octopus bared all recently — even a view of its innards — when an underwater robot filmed it gracefully soaring through the deep waters of the Central Pacific Ocean.

6 Likes

Even looking right at it, I can rarely see it.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I promise not to say anything about mooning. Honest.

3 Likes

Are your “cheeks” turning red Larry. :blush:

2 Likes

Nope. Got over the whole blushing thing about 50 years ago.

2 Likes

5 Likes