Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 4)

At least you’re not carrying a BRICK

15 Likes

My favorite short range shooting piece.

17 Likes

Image 42

18 Likes

26 Likes

@Vic3 With @OldDude49 ya never know!

6 Likes

Image 44

21 Likes

24 Likes

My eyes :eyes: my eyes :eyes: my eyes :eyes: some one get the bottle of takillme. I’m MESKEN my eyes :eyes: oooo this is just mean. Oooooooo ooooooo​:nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_with_head_bandage::skull_and_crossbones::poop::man_wearing_turban:t4:

1 Like

Bricks :brick: cheaper well they cost more than rocks :rock: but they getter done :white_check_mark: if you really close and it’s dark

3 Likes

22 sure is a long time but just remember that to Ms. Molly YOU were her lifelong bestest friend! I like to think that all the fur babies we ever took care of in this brief life of ours that we have led will get to say ‘hi’ at least one more time when we do leave. Prayers going out to you.

9 Likes

First time when doing this I didn’t realize you ‘should’ probably use your thumb and index finger to guide the tape back through the spindle slots (don’t know if that’s their real name but whatever) and the tape (Rush, Exit Stage Left) got a slight crinkle in it so there was this part during Red Barchetta that got ‘blurred’ out. To this day, when listening to that song (downloaded from iTunes) I keep expecting it to sound like those ‘blurred’ memories :rofl: :rofl:!

5 Likes

He played it close to the vest…
and it was a serious law-suit…
He should have ‘buttoned’ his lips
but it was drafty in the court and his ‘fly’ was open
he folded like a cheap suit
and the cops ‘collared’ him on his false testimony…wphew!

WWG1WGA

16 Likes

Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Ms. Kittie!

6 Likes

I felt that as soon as the bus I was on from the San Diego airport drove into the Navy boot camp.

7 Likes

Don’t feel bad, I just recently got a post banned on Yahoo that commented that my wife of 65 years had improved my life immeasurable with her gentle but firm hand the the tiller of our lives. I am at a loss to understand what community standards got violated unless someone didn’t know what a tiller was and even if that was wildly misinterpreted it still wasn’t as obnoxious as many posts that I thought violated community standards.

6 Likes

And I’m a bad boy, ‘cause I don’t even miss her
I’m a bad boy for breakin’ her heart :face_holding_back_tears:

16 Likes

18 Likes

Today must be Old Guy day.

18 Likes

13 Likes

17 Likes