Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 4)

19 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

19 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

@Don102 So sorry, my friend. Sending you love and light at this difficult time.

6 Likes

11 Likes

I’m slow, it took me a minute to get it.

3 Likes

22+ years is a giant chunk of time. How great that you had that much time with her.
Are those some of her kittens in the picture?

Hang tough.

5 Likes

Lord knows how many of us you’ve inspired, we have your back!
You’ve helped me stay strong! Sorry for your pain.

11 Likes

When I was a kid, my Granpa claimed that was why he got the newspaper every morning. So he could see if he was still alive.

7 Likes

That’s why you’re supposed to wash your fruits and vegetables.
I worked as a grocery store butcher, we could see down most isles from our cutting room.
This ain’t nothin’

6 Likes

Sorry to hear Brother

2 Likes

No Sir the lil guy’s below are her ‘adopted’ kids, When their mama
got hit by a car the shelter called us and asked if we’d take 'em in for a bit…
Yeah right! They wrapped their furry paws around our hearts and there was
no way in heck they (or us) were letting go of each other.
Holly was ‘MAMA’ to (17), none of her own by birth
but ALL HER’S. (5) DOGS AND (3) HUMAN’S.
I believe (I could be wrong about this) But the recent loss of Buddy ‘the Wonder dog’
‘Corgi/Chi-wawa’ (Now THAT was an interesting combination)-- He didn’t ‘*shake’*until
he had to leave the house (Kinda like me) : Vet, Grooming, walks (until he went to HIS park then he calmed down.
All of them have had their own personalities, like us. These were the toughest loses because of memories and lengths of time they were with us.

Tough Year.

Scott, That was wonderful, I don’t know about inspiring, but thanks just the same. My Sister said last night 'why don’t you go talk to your buddies (It’ll help) She’s a Gem. She knew. And it does help it’s like you all are herewith me and I appreciate that beyond words.

Eugene and Joseph , There’s TRUTH to that (for ME). I wake up and when I get on-line I hope the first article say’s ‘The Pudding’ has died, or Direct Current has been hit with a Bio-Weapon and such and such has ALL perished and Orange man is back in the Saddle again! NEW location of the WH is FLORIDA—I know what that say’s about me but I am so tired of their Bull***t! and the way this country has been decimated I just want to ‘Get it on!’ and WIN this thing and get back to some semblance of a normal life!
My city is circling the drain as a lot of others are and it’s such a shame. It use to be a nice town. Now it’s like I suit up and get ready to do Battle! It keeps me sharp but at what price?

adonde nosotros vamos uno nosotros ir todo!!!
Nessun passo sul serpente

9 Likes

And Grandfather

3 Likes

Season’s greetings should be a Christmas card!

4 Likes

13 Likes