Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 4)

13 Likes

IMG_4746

WTF?

7 Likes

I don’t think he will dignify that with an answer!
But just for giggles, how many times did you have to type in “Parris” until the system let you type in Parris?
Asking for a friend!

3 Likes

I’ve circumnavigated the earth three times. E/W, N/S and W/E.
I assure you, earth is not round, it’s an irregularly shaped ellipsoid!
Been there done that!

5 Likes

Our camp dogs did this in Juba, South Sudan and we were having a party under the big tukul, and the camp manager yelled at the dogs to shut up. A little later one of the party goers went to get on his motorcycle and you guess it. It was gone with a motorcycle sized whole in the nearby chain-link fence was all that remained.

6 Likes

I have corrected several novelists on Kindle for misspelling Parris when speaking of MCRD Parris Island, S.C. and by now my computer lets me enter Parris but does red line it. By the way, did you know the Marine Corps is planning on abandoning that base. They have bought into the global warming hysteria and think the island will be flooded and it is cheaper to move the MCRD to Camp Lejeune after they clean up the water there. Too bad. Next year on June16th, it will be 70 years since I stood in the early morning darkness being screamed at by the DIs. Hope I make it to November 10, 2025 to celebrate 70 years of Marine Corps birthdays. I expect that I will be the oldest living Marine at the celebration. Heck, I am almost the oldest living Marine anywhere right now.

11 Likes

February 16, 2024 - saw a woman alone in her car in a mask! SMH

4 Likes

moths2

3 Likes

9 Likes

More than I wanted to see. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not one single thing that I can see.

5 Likes

Try looking at the ladder

3 Likes

I did see that, too, but the rest of the image made me not want to look any closer. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

NOT ONLY WIILL YOUR TOOTH FALL OUT BUT ; YOUR BRAINS WILL TOO.

9 Likes

10 Likes

There’s a ladder?

10 Likes

Hello and welcome @John1543

2 Likes

15 Likes

18 Likes

13 Likes