Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 4)

12 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

OK, Laugh at ones self you say? Here Goes…
Thursday I was inside of a confined space, on the fourth level of the scaffolding. My radio died leaving me no way to contact the Hole Watch. When he walked in to sample the air I got his attention and yelled down to him “My Radio Died!”. He waved and went to get a fully charged one for me. Now the Funny Stupid Stuff. He hooked it onto my tool rope and I pulled it up, he yelled up at me “Keep The Dead One Until You Come Out!”. I Yelled down to him “Got IT, Thank You Very Much”. He waved and went back to his post. Then it occurred to me, I could have finished the conversation on the new radio instead of yelling down 4 floors… I got a good chuckle out of that one.

12 Likes

15 Likes

17 Likes

They should bring these back…

6 Likes

If they hold more then 15, illegal in Illinois.

6 Likes

I had a spud gun when I was a kid.

I also a Mattel shootin shell with greeny Stickam caps
IMG_7940
My parents told me if you want something ; figure out how to get it your self. I shined shoes for . 25 cents a pop. I also collected copper from old finances and sold it to a junk yard.
PS. I GOT MY FIRST 22 with S & H green stamp.
And of course I walked to school.

Some good memories.
Saw dust on the floor at the meat market.
Get fresh killed chickens at the chicken market while you wait.
And alt more.

11 Likes

22 Likes

21 Likes

IMG_7788
Don’t get any on the face.
IMG_7941

10 Likes

Yeah, with the crap meat they are selling in the stores we’ve found us a butcher bought half a steer and a whole pig. The difference in taste is amazing. It’s a big up front cost but the price per pound is about half of buying in a store.

9 Likes

My Buddy does that with buying beef.

5 Likes

My parents raised me the same way.They installed a work ethic on me via “chores” I was expected to perform or there would be consequences. ( The size of my “allowance” was affected negatively in the event of non-performance. I quickly learned that life was easier and more profitable if I did my chores). I’m now retired and, while I’m not excessively wealthy, I’m warm, dry and fed as well as “comfortable.”

14 Likes

There’s a lot to be said with your statement right there Brother

A lot of people are in the sh** today because of lousy upbringing and poor choices.
I am happy you are not one of them.

Peace out!

9 Likes

Me and Wanda every morning ( The Kat, the Kat!) :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

11 Likes

13 Likes

“Nancy----The early years!” Hey chill, it could be Nancy La Casio I knew in 8th grade!
She was a…Terror! XXX ! She makes ‘Hillary’ look like safe sex! (Hillary DeBennadetto! :rofl:)

9 Likes

Pay attention on meat, sales

12 Likes