Memes that don’t fit elsewhere II (NO Politics) (Part 2)

13 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

The evolution of life in four containers…

8 Likes

Brake Torque Time!

1 Like

25 Likes

16 Likes

19 Likes

America! Rejecting the metric system since the 70s and still fighting it today. :rofl:

6 Likes

Best Little Mermaid poster ever.

12 Likes

… one milliliter at a time… and losing… one 750ml bottle at a time. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Have you tried working on a car made after the 1970s? You need a SAE set of tools, a metric set of tools, and a WTF set for all those Chinese parts that don’t fit any known measurement.

8 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

I’m a Christian.

I’m also an American.

This is an online gun forum. It’s not a church.

I think most people posting here have a respect for those of us who are religious.

I think most have a generally positive moral/conservative outlook on life.

As a Christian I can’t support the comment.

As an American who believes in everyone’s right to express themselves freely, I thought the comment was hysterical. I think I literally laughed out loud.

As a member of a gun forum, I don’t feel it’s my duty to call out every thing that I disagree with from a religious perspective.

Maybe that makes me a hypocrite, inconsistent, etc. But I think we also need the ability to see things from the perspective of others.

As a Christian I also think it’s important to treat others as you want to be treated. I don’t want called out or criticized for everything I say that someone else doesn’t like.

Sermon over. My post was too long. Apologies in advance for anyone I offended.

18 Likes

Amen, brother! I have been working on Chinese designed and built equipment for 25 yrs. I have run into SAE, metric, SAE and metric on the same part, and British Whitworth threading (originally developed for bolting together steam locomotives.)

6 Likes

The engine in this pick up was called, by the guy that replaced it, a 350M. Everything else on the truck was inch the engine, Metric.

4 Likes