Memes-all religion, all politics, all the time

remember,
You are here

Tell that to those who think they can impact the world’s climate.

4 Likes

Thanks for clarifying FUDD. :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

When this meme drops, who will be the first one to flag it? Please leave your name. Don’t be a ■■■■■ and hide in your rabbit hile.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Not even light escapes their hole!

1 Like

That’s not a meme, that’s the truth.

1 Like

These work well also, they just take a painfully long time.

7 Likes

Hurts just to look at it. Used them many times, still not comfortable with them…

4 Likes

well if you think about it the overdoes is what caused the cops to be called so although its not the direct cause it was the secondary one.

You used that thing?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

Heavy-Duty Band Elastrator is used for easy castration of calves, lambs and goats without blood loss or open wounds,.

Calves Hate Them, A Lot…

6 Likes

12 Likes

images~2

9 Likes

11 Likes

The Navy! It’s in their Jeans! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

“They KILLED PUFF! Bastards!”

SHER-Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! sniff!

“We’re NEXT FOLK’S!”

Lesson for Today: “Don’t Be a THAG!” :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:Oh, I kill me!"

10 Likes

Curtis & Leroy bought a mule for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the mule the next day. The next morning the farmer drove up and said, “Sorry, fellows, I have some bad news, the mule died last night.”

Curtis & Leroy replied,“Well, then just give us our money back.” The farmer said,“Can’t do that. I went and spent it already.” They said, “OK then, just bring us the dead mule.” The farmer asked, “What in the world ya’ll gonna do with a dead mule?” Curtis said, “We gonna raffle him off.”

The farmer said, “You can’t raffle off a dead mule!” Leroy said, “We shore can! We don’t hafta tell nobody he’s dead!” A couple of weeks later, the farmer ran into Curtis & Leroy at the Piggly Wiggly grocery store and asked. “What’d you fellers ever do with that dead mule?”

They said,“We raffled him off like we said we wuz gonna do.” Leroy said,“We sold 500 tickets fer two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898.” The farmer said, “Didn’t anyone complain?” Curtis said, “Well, the feller who won got upset. So we gave him his two dollars back.”

Curtis and Leroy now work for the government. They’re overseeing the Bailout & Stimulus Programs.

16 Likes

14 Likes

Remember “Sin Bins”?
’77 Dodge Street Van 360ci 727 Torqueflite, Factory Captain’s Chairs in B5 Blue

7 Likes

13 Likes