Memes-all religion, all politics, all the time

19 Likes

11 Likes

sorry, I’m going to put on my nerd hat. Prodution and reseach on the COVID vac was rushed causing it to be offered before it was completely safe. 99% of vacs are created by taking the virus making it weaker and then giving it to the body so it can fight it off and know how to fight off the real thing. however since production was rushed it was not nearly as weak as it should have been there for wheil it preformed its function for those with good immune systems you could still get sick and for those who were already the most vunrible to the virus would also be most vunrible to the vac. or at least that’s what all my research as shown of course like everything there more to it than that buts that’s the simple version. sorry for getting all nerdy there, Now back to the MEMES!

There are three types of anti-viral vaccines: 1 Live virus, 2. Dead/killed virus, and 3. Modified live virus. The first introduces a very small amount of the virus into the patient in hopes they develop antibodies quickly enough to avoid the full scale disease. The second uses dead virus in the hope that the body will develop antibodies that will combat viruses that “look like” the dead virus. The last requires modifying the virus to make it impotent (or nearly so) in hopes the body will develop antibodies against a full strength virus strain. (a very over simplified description).

Problems arise in the rush to market by money grubbing scientists and companies that put politics, money or prestige (or all three) above humanity, good science, or conscience.

6 Likes
  1. When an entity tells you that you must have this because it’s for your own good. Tell them not no but F’ing no and to shove it up their arse

2. Prove to me it was THE jab they took and not a sterilized water injection. I don’t see or hear of any of the elites going blind like my next door neighbor is after he got the jab.

10 Likes

IMG_3930

12 Likes

Thank you for explaining things better I am not good at that stuff.

Now, that I can not argue with! :innocent:

2 Likes

18 Likes

Let’s all make “Crystal” feel welcome!

It’s not what it looks like, this is a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion tool, or at least it identifies as one!

18 Likes

Dr. Pol uses these. :grinning:

19 Likes

Frogs? I prefer escargot :snail:

4 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

Well, they are stupid and incompetent, too.

3 Likes

LGB, aka FJB :rofl:

3 Likes

RUGER, I don’t know if this was answered sufficently for you but this is my take,

“In the context of the gun community, FUDD is sometimes used as a slang term to refer to a “casual” gun owner who only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment”.

WWG1WGA

8 Likes

IMG_5390

8 Likes

And Fudd Duddy

11 Likes

13 Likes