Memes-all religion, all politics, all the time

18 Likes

160aace03321e022

18 Likes

Imagine what would’a happened +200 years ago to him in Salem Mass.

3 Likes

More like a dent in the concrete

5 Likes

“DANGER CLOSE! INCOMING!” (the sound of a wet sponge hitting concrete!)

I AM not Violent! I’m Blood Thirsty! There’s a difference!

4 Likes
4 Likes

Appreciate what’s being said.
Have you ever heard a surgeon say something off beat about loosing a patient, a snide or off color remark by a police officer, or a soldier, well you get the point. It’s called letting off steam.

We can go about this two ways, we can meme about the loss of our country and our way of life, our children’s way of life and the generations to come that might end up living like the Uyghurs, or we can shoot our way through!

No disrespect, your choice. Just like I’ll take mean tweets and $1.89 gas over an angry old man and $7.00 for a dozen eggs! I prefer stability over, oh sh#t, when is this moron going to start a nuclear war. Or will the terrorists that are already forming up, about to take over my neighborhood, my city, my state, OUR COUNTRY!

We’re also discussing self preservation as well as self defense!
All the dots through five or six meme threads are all connected and true.
If they can’t handle a few off color memes how will they handle slave labor? Or the true nature of the enemy that actually decapitates young girls because their hair is showing :question:Or whose practice it is to throw people from rooftops! That crap is real. That is who they are. Our ideologies will never match up, that’s why we’re on opposite sides of the earth!

I could almost understand if the memes were false in nature!
The most flagged meme has been the truth. I think that’s called censorship, no matter what context you perceive, stopping free speech will ultimately be the death of our nation. Now I’m not exactly sure who said that, but they created the freedoms we now enjoy.
None of the memes I’ve ever seen here advocated for the death of people as a lifestyle, they mean what they say! They want us dead.
Memes are a joke! When people stop laughing, we’re in a really dark place.

11 Likes

I’m offended by your post Fred30. But I’m not a Fudd. Therefore I will not flag it.

Elizabeth Warren's Parents

13 Likes

This picture needs to get sent to the White House! Seriously!

7 Likes

12 Likes

15 Likes

16 Likes

14 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes

Just curious. Wha the hell is FUDD?

1 Like

This is what gets me, there are people who prefer the $7 eggs , and letting terrorists invade our open border, because Trump is such a meanie.
They have no idea what world their children and grandchildren will have to endure. cnn says orange man bad (I hate that description of Trump), so the mindless zombies feel they have to vote for the creepy old pedophile. No matter the corruption of this administration , it’s better than mean tweets. :woozy_face:

8 Likes

My understanding is it’s an insult implying that you are an Elmer Fudd from Bugs Bunny cartoons.

7 Likes