Liberty Vittert: Fall back, daylight saving time – You need to cease and desist

2 Likes

I usually do not have a problem with the change-all of my clocks are ‘automatic’, tuned in to the National Bureau of Standards clock in Ft. Collins, Colorado. I do have a problem with several hours of darkness in the morning, though. I am not sure about the energy savings, it seems to me that the power you save at night would be used in the morning, and basically ‘cancel out’.

1 Like

I saw a TV interview last year when President Trump challenged lawmakers to put something on his desk to sign to end daylight savings time.
Obviously that never happened. I wonder what has got this current government bogged down? Oh yes, forgot, the government has issued more subpoenas than laws in the the last two years. Sad.

2 Likes

I’m currently in AZ with my son. They don’t use Daylight Savings Time so no need to change the clocks tonight for me. Hopefully the pilot for my flight home tomorrow doesn’t have any issues with his clocks :wink:

2 Likes

Here I sit on my sofa, changing the time on over 40 of my watches. I guess I should have kept the instructions on the digital ones. Eeek.

@Dawn, Hey Dawn if I knew you were in AZ I would have been more than happy to invite you to go shooting at me gun club as my guest. And to meet you in person. I live in Tempe, AZ. And here is a picture of the Main Range. which is the public range.

1 Like

Obviously an impeachable offense… :roll_eyes:

Here’s my idea (sarcasm alert)… We should get an hour extra sleep EVERY SUNDAY! Then, EVERY Monday, sometime after lunch the clock “spring forward” so that Monday afternoons are an hour shorter!
(Remember, I’m just kidding… :smirk:)

It was a whirlwind trip pack up apartment in TN drive to Phoenix, unpack and fly home. If my son is there longer than expected and I get the chance to visit, I’ll let you know!