Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

11 Likes

I Have mico Chips I want to sending. I Love my NASHION . So very much I want to send all I have with LORD :chile::owl::feather::feather::100::o:

f9c20f4013070546

9 Likes

04c7a5c147165a7d

13 Likes

This is why I say a civil war is coming. War with islame ALWAYS devolves into genocide because moslems will allow nothing else. Don’t believe me….turn the news on and watch what is happening in Israel. The only reason this is happening is because islame teaches moslems to hate jews. If Israel is determined to solve the problem they will have to take out Tehran. Can you then say WWIII?

2 Likes

And we should today do what they did back then. Every moslem we kill gets buried with a piece of a pig!

2 Likes

15 Likes

14 Likes

Now you know the meaning of the song “Rich men north of Richmond.”

3 Likes

hmmm… seems they don’t consider others to be full human???

thinkin it is part of the others are subhuman and have no rights???

IIRC there have been many nations and people in the past that used that thinking…

hmmm… the old manifest destiny explanation???

Nah, just plain old fashion hate for 1,400 years. I think you know the passages in the koran and hadith about waiting in ambush, fight the unbelievers until they accept islame, jews and Christians are the lowest of creatures, blah, blah, blah. We are watching them practice their religion to it’s fullest extent.

Now hamas has said they will murder one hostage an hour if the US gets involved or something close to that. My reply would be for every hostage you murder I will have a bomb dropped on the densest populated area of civilians we can find. You might have to actually do it once or twice before they get the message sadly.

1 Like

…and THIS is why I am against organized religion. If everybody just let everybody else believe whatever the f#@k they want things like this wouldnt happen nearly as often.

Holy War - the act of fighting over who has the best imaginary friend.

Islame is the only religion in the world that I know of that will kill you only because you leave it or don’t believe in it. Christians will let you come and go as you please with no violent consequences. I’ll leave it there since you clearly don’t believe. Maybe some day you will and I hope it’s Christianity you find.

2 Likes

well I can see the reasoning here BUT… what if that is what they actually want?

the real target in all of this needs to be hamas… they may very well want massive civilian causalities…

for sympathy from the left… and the rest of the mooslamb world

they will use civilians as shields… women and children… they have done so in the past…

paradise gets better the more infidels you kill IIRC

4 Likes

13 Likes

according to claims this woman has been seen at several mass shootings???

5 Likes

15 Likes

101d7dec8244b202

9 Likes
6 Likes

10 Likes