Lets See those Pro Freedom memes

actually according to a recent ruling by a judge they can buy a firearm…

1 Like

844AB325-2E70-47FC-BDF6-CC4654719932

18 Likes

b9c90f9215596a24

17 Likes

e7dd815a838f2a8b

14 Likes

13 Likes

17 Likes

Been known to clear out a room or two…

7 Likes

Good one.

1 Like

I’m gonna get flamed for this, but I do support a woman’s right to choose.

Within reason!

Rape, incest, and major health issues that endanger either the mother or the fetus.

Using abortion as birth control because she can’t keep her legs crossed and he can’t keep his d1(k in his pants…

Well, consequences kids!

Those people should be offered free sterilization so they can f**k all they want without involving another life.

Spay or neuter your hood rat!

4 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:!

2 Likes

Haven’t heard of that but I will check it out. I can tell you this; I bought a 357mag at Academy yesterday and, of course, had to fill out the background info form. One of the questions asked that would have disqualified me from my purchase was (Are you an illegal alien…) This is in Texas where we are absolutely slam hammered with illegals. It’s a very dire situation that has become unmanageable under the current administration. PERIOD!

4 Likes

The politicians and their lackeys can SAY illegals can have and carry a weapon, but anyone coming into my range that wants a firearm - any firearm - is going to complete a Form 4473 and provide a valid ID. After ensuring the ID is valid and the form is properly completed and there are no disqualifying answers, the form is going to be run through NICS. Unless the NICS response is “approved” they won’t be purchasing a firearm, and it doesn’t make any difference who they are or where they come from.

8 Likes

I like the way you do business my friend

3 Likes

Everything has been good around here for a long time. If we want it to stay the same, things are going to have to change

3 Likes

10 Likes

13 Likes

19 Likes

15 Likes

6 Likes

19 Likes