Investment in a gun pays off 8 years later

5 Likes

My sound isn’t working right now, is the homeowner a USCCA member?

Unknown from video.

It was either him or me, no truer words have ever been spoken!
A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do!
Defending your own life has absolutely nothing to do with government!

4 Likes

:+1:t4::+1:t4: “It’s better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it .”

7 Likes

He didn’t say. Maybe this would be a good time for USCCA to send him a brochure, ha ha!

2 Likes

Compelling post. I think you all warn me not to walk towards danger if it can be avoided. It was obvious who was the instigator (the stranger outside), but would you have left the safe confines of your home after having called 911?

Doing so could put oneself at risk, any bullets missing the aggressor can strike anyone across the street. If you lived across the street, would you have wanted that homeowner to come outside “armed”?

2 Likes

I think the equation changed when the crazy guy broke the homeowner’s window. Both physically and psychologically, staying in the home feels less safe, at that point. I sure hope the homeowner doesn’t get charged. I don’t think he will.

3 Likes

I worry too much; I get nervous the homeowner going outside and police seeing him with a gun, could mistake him for the bad guy; and why talk to the press instead of one’s attorney first. I don’t think this dear homeowner was a USCCA member.

The story never says if the perpetrator ever gained access to inside.

Be it a different state or anti-gunner city or jury; Don’t need the worry.

There’s all the risks, and them some, and the loss of a life. Something can be legal yet unethical. Can you live with having killed someone?

Glad the dear man didn’t get hurt, but …

Would it make you feel better if the homeowner died because he couldn’t live with having killed the intruder? :man_shrugging:t4:

I’m sure the intruder would have no qualms about harming another person.

3 Likes