Introducing

Hi my name is Jason from Ohio and just got a feeling I’m going to enjoy this group and just an average guy who wants to protect his loved ones thanks for having me in the community

23 Likes

Hello Jason. Welcome to the Community. It is great to have you here. And you are right, you are really going to enjoy it here. This is a safe, friendly atmosphere where all types of topics are discussed. You will also get some great answers to questions that you didn’t even know you had.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

@Jason287 , welcome to the Community :handshake:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :wave:

3 Likes

Hey @Jason287 welcome and yes you’ll enjoy the morning read here. :slight_smile:
Where in Ohio.
I grew up in Cincinnati and later the family moved us to Dublin Ohio, later I met my wife from Worthington and we bought our first house in Hilliard.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jason287 and you are in the right place at the right time. There are some excellent people here from all walks of life who are willing to help you throughout your journey. Any questions just ask.

3 Likes

Welcome to the family brother @Jason287 ,glad you could join us.

3 Likes

Thank you I’m from the Lucas county area of Ohio and glad to be part of the community

2 Likes

Ahh, so you guys are Cedar Point fans! We were King’s Island lovers.

3 Likes

Not sure haven’t been to cedar point in years the army had my time and have not been to kings island

2 Likes

Thanks just trying to figure it out and not sure what i am doing right now but feel like I’m on the right track

2 Likes

I’m an old, cranky, militant midget that moved back to my old hometown in the Ellet section of Akron - don’t hesitate to utilize every topic available on this site - there’s an ocean of information. and you’ll encounter more than your share of colorful characters. FYI

3 Likes

i got a feeling im going to fit right in with all the characters in this group thanks

2 Likes

Welcome aboard lot’s of resources, great minds, perfect timing!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum it’s a forum sometimes people think opinions are ideas and take opinions with a grain of salt and you should be fine

2 Likes

I know but I can be very blunt and honest sometimes not in the sense of cursing or anything just in the matter I give my honest opinions and stand strong on that opinion until proven wrong or middle ground has been reached and I am very sarcastic so it’s hard for me to talk because I feel like a a-$h$le a lot of the time

3 Likes

Hi Jason welcome to the group. I’m from Ohio to and feel the same way you do.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. I grew up as a farm boy in NW Ohio. The Navy snatched me up in 1947 and I haven’t actually lived in the state since.Don’t even have much reason to visit at this point but I remember the good times.

1 Like

Don’t but just realize there will people butt hurt by your opinion and they won’t hesitate to try and comment on it. But take it with a grain of salt

1 Like