Great dog memes

Colt & Remington know when it’s 5 O’clock. If dinner isn’t in their bowl by 5, they will remind me until dinner is served.

9 Likes

10 Likes

Very funny!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Turbo Dog

A_20201022_01

13 Likes

Love it!!!

2 Likes

What happens when you start the engine? :smiley_cat: :smile_cat: :joy_cat: Oh come on I know you all were thinking about too!

2 Likes

When the refrigerator door opens…

6 Likes

12 Likes

Reminds me of our dogs, but it’s usually because the fat cat is starting a riot, I mean peaceful protest an hour before hand… lol

3 Likes

Ok, well apparently I’m not allowed to post pics on this thread…I got the following message when I tried to. There was NOTHING abusive, no foul language, it was a smaller dog with his front paws on a steering wheel mouth wide open saying all these people wearing muzzles (masks), who’d they bite?
Then a pic of my pitbull sleeping with his tongue out made into a meme saying “SLEEPING BEAUTY, WAKE UP”. And a pic of our German shepherd standing on the dog house looking inside the window and it said, “HEY, I SAW THAT”.

When I tried to post it, you can see below what I was told. Seriously? Really? Ok, well, I’m HOPING there’s a glitch, if not, I’m loosing all faith in the community board.

2 Likes

A great dog meme…a Twilight Zone episode called “The Hunt”.

3 Likes

Not 100% sure, but I don’t think the system is reading the text on the images. It would either be other text in your post or perhaps the filename. From the first screenshot it objects to “jls”

Don’t be too upset, its probably just a standard off-the-shelf filter which does stuff like this :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @Brian_J, looks like our filters were tripped by something. We’ve seen a few weird filter applications on partial words lately, can you private message @Moderators so we can figure out what’s up with the filter?

Thanks!

3 Likes

mathdog

14 Likes

Sad but I have a couple of coworkers that couldn’t do that task🤣

10 Likes

So buy them a 64 pack of crayons and a Disney coloring book. :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Almost! A Big Chief tablet and crayons😂

4 Likes

7 Likes
4 Likes

Cute Dog

10 Likes