Favorite Gun Memes II

Please, pray tell, exactly just what “stubbornness” are you accusing me of? Seriously? Did you even understand what I said? It appears we’re on two separate planets here. As I thought I explained…I have been fighting the anti-second Amendment wannabe dictators for 30 years. I know full well the importance of the Second and the FACTS of nation’s disarmed and the subsequent genocide not to mention the FACT that my town’s Main St. is a main thoroughfare for drug trafficking from Mexico!. I also know full well being on lists of those who would love to take me out…if that sir somehow doesn’t fit your personal description of a Second Amendment supporter then lets leave it at that. If I didn’t have a clue I wouldn’t have spent a year in training and become a certified firearms instructor, to train people in self defense against any and ALL threats including a communist government, incurring the wrath of the far left libidiots who’ve diseased my hometown with their leftist garbage. Do you have a clue that our so-called “justice system” has been systematically weakened since Clinton was in office? Do you know why we don’t have a strong criminal justice system anymore? Do you know what preceeded the deaths of over 6 million German citizens before they were rounded up and gassed and shot to death??
Do you understand WHY this justice system is being destroyed and the end goal?
Did you ever read the writings of our Founders? IE: George Washington: “Firearms are the LIBERTY’S TEETH.”
One thing you cannot do is accuse me of helping to “eradicate the Second Amendment”…you have no clue.
Have a nice day now.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:
didn’t work… :sunglasses:

BTW…
I think Alec Baldwin is innocent. Additionally everyone doesn’t like him and want him guilty for others mistakes. :crazy_face:
oh…hmm… did I say it already? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Tell that to Californians, Coloradans, New Yorkers and other blue state gun owners. That movement is affecting our whole country. The gun rights movement is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. If the left and right don’t come to meet in the middle. The Chinese Communists that have infiltrated the Democrats and Republicans will win unless our country can meet in the middle. Mitch McConnell, Kevin McCarthy, Dan Crenshaw, and all the other RINOs don’t care about the Constitution. You talk about the Second Amendment and how you support it even though Marijuana users were allowed to own firearms up until 1937 in America.

Brick?

5 Likes

I used to watch this thread for amusing memes featuring guns.

Used to… watch, that is.

8 Likes

You’re a meme, meme booster! :grimacing:
Didn’t you know this is a private chat thread?

Bait softly and carry a big flag.
– Thad Rooskivelt

1 Like

13 Likes

You still watch though!! :joy:

4 Likes

Have not seen any really good ones lately, but trying to get this thread back on track:

Edit: Still trying …

15 Likes

Too Far?

20 Likes

I don’t think so.

2 Likes

Right. Active shooter incidents were all retail back then. And pretty much all adults.

KleinsAd1963

I wouldn’t say a “favorite” meme, but historical and firearms-related.

9 Likes

I can remember a time when JC Penny and Sears had catalogs with firearms in them, and at the stores ready to buy!

7 Likes

Hey, I can remember when they had catalogs. And stores.
:upside_down_face:

15 Likes

That’s it! Thanks. Rust on my mem spot.

2 Likes

That’s a slightly facetious meme, Harry. Grin with it. :wink:

oops wrong place for this

2 Likes

Family values! Take notice, not a single finger on the trigger!

An armed society is a polite society! We don’t smile like this anymore!

14 Likes

When we taught them, there was nothing to fear!

7 Likes