Favorite Gun Memes II

People have been so desensitized to real things that they can’t even fathom true violence.

2 Likes

Because that would infringe on the right to an organized militia very easily

1 Like

I have a theory that after WW3 our country will get back to those times. What do you think?

1 Like

Mortars would be more practical though…

1 Like

Those sun glasses are fly

1 Like

Indeed…the only ‘fly’ in the ointment is, how many are willing to stand and fight…literally. I have for the last 30 years “encouraged” folks to even write, call and deluge “representatives” with letters and calls, sit in’s in local politicians offices, go to city council meetings at least…sadly to few are willing to take the time. Our Constitution was written to also have the right to hold politicians accountable IE: “Of the people, by the people and for the people”…they don’t. They vote for their party and leave it at that. To go after even local politicians who dump on the community…they don’t…or as with to many, only a few are willing to become targets…and you will become a target and be put on a list IE: local FBI, even national “law” agencies when you go against the agenda. To organize folks to be involved in local political groups…few will. To go to state assemblies; campaign and support a viable candidate…few do. To organize local meetings to impact states from border to border…few do. In the early 90’s when Comrade William Jefferson Clinton oversaw the torture for 51 days of 86 citizens, slaughtered almost all eventually with fire and CS gas, murdered American citizens with the military and law enforcement…cheered on by the “media”; sadly most drank the kool aid, bought the lies of the “media” and cheered on the slaughter.
During that time militias grew massive. Willing to train, gather together and go to the wall…even the “media” acknowledged they were a force to be reckoned with. Sadly many of the old guard have passed on.
And few are willing to pick up the flag…sorry to be a downer but, having been involved (I’m 76 now and damned tired) for 3 decades it hurts to see how few are willing to actually put life and limb on the line…and the way our nation is being destroyed…it will take a lot of blood to “refresh the Tree of Liberty.” I lost friends in Viet Nam, Korea. Other’s have died in nations who’s names I can’t even pronounce…for this??
But hey I’m with you on WW3, wouldn’t even mind getting off a few ,223’s in the process…but how many young, strong Americans will sacrifice?

2 Likes

Yep. I know Matt’s channel very well.

1 Like

I agree with you 100% but people get brainwashed growing up. Most of these kids are getting taught Marxism and supporting gun control not knowing how it will affect their communities. I grew up in the South Bronx and there’s a lot of people in NYC that own guns even though they’re illegal. The same happens in LA, SF, Chicago, Philly and other cities. I think that Republicans and gun owners should be advocating for those people’s rights but they won’t get them because of the high marijuana user in those areas. More Black people smoke Marijuana than Tobacco in NYC. The same way during the Civil War Democrats had to recruit slaves to fight. I believe that gun owners need to allow those people that use CBD & Marijuana to have Constitutional Rights as well so that they can join the fight for second amendment rights. Look at how those people have gotten Marijuana legalized. Growing up I never thought that would have happened. Stalin killed 20 million of his own people. Communism kills more than Gun owners that never learned proper gun safety would. I don’t know though maybe I’m just biased though cause my father used Marijuana for his Cancer. What do you think? I just see what NYC did today and if there were as many gun owners in NYC as Alaska or Montana. I don’t think they would have draconian mandates like that

1 Like

Oh I agree with the brainwashing…my generation wasn’t under those kind of lies…yet. Though even when I was in high school they were pushing evolution.
Medicinal marijuana can be a great thing. My problem with “recreational” marijuana is that it has lasting affects. If you’re familiar with Hillsdale College, very conservative, they put out an information letter monthly (a college that is totally independent of any government dollars) and the report from January 2019 is a real eye opener of the effects of long time “recreational” marijuana from several clinics world wide.
Pain and medical issues are one thing, “recreation” is something far different. When Colorado stupidly ‘legalized’ recreational marijuana they carefully omitted the increase in highway deaths, and the proliferation of “pot houses” putting out stuff that can literally kill you.
It also has long lasting effects that can come back on you without warning. I know folks personally who’re are just fine until they start smoking it again. Mood changes, personality changes, increase in violence. But please contact Hillsdale and see if you can get a copy of the report “Marijuana, Mental Illness, and Violence.” Many clinics are reported in the issue.

4 Likes

Found at all Women’s Lib Rifle Ranges.

1 Like

Then we can’t complain about being disarmed in the future because those people don’t want others to be armed because they can’t be armed. They don’t want you to be armed because they’re scared of what gun owners can do to them. The same way you’re scared of what they can do to you. Marxism works extremely well. Marijuana was legal when the constitution was written and alcohol users were treated the same way with firearms during prohibition. Next it’ll be people can’t own firearms unless they keep them in safes. Little by little they will chip away more and more.

2 Likes

@Denise_J , @Brandon107 … MEME PLEASE :joy:

3 Likes

You can be in denial but look at high capacity magazines in California. Most people that are anti-gun have never shot or had a gun. Whenever the majority of the population doesn’t own guns is when gun control policies come about. Why? You get a whole bunch of people not knowing what they’re talking about making policies. In 1776 most people had guns and marijuana was used for depression. Look at the percentage of gun owners in pro and anti gun states. The proof is in the pudding. The only way to get them to stop attacking us gun owners is if we let them have constitutional rights also. Slave masters were putting guns into the hands of their own slaves. Meanwhile, you’re scared of marijuana users having guns. I don’t see how that’s logical. I bet most of the people reading this knows someone that owns firearms and uses CBD.

Don’t get me started on Kevin Ghost Gun De Leon.

2 Likes

Good thing she has her finger on the trigger, Wouldn’t doubt that it is bolt forward too.

2 Likes

And for the same price, I got a box of 525 .22LR. But not today.
What are those called? (box of 500-525 .22LR boolies)

Putting marijuana in the same catagory as firearms is a stretch. Leftist dictators don’t care about marijuana, or they wouldn’t be so intent on legalizing it. What they do care about IS destroying our Second Amendment rights. I care less if people want to smoke marijuana. No more than if people want to drink. Both have side effects and some last longer. That’s a clinically proven fact. I just prefer not to be involved in it…and that’s my choice!
We all have a choice. So far this is still a “relatively” free country. If pot is your choice go for it,
but if you’re smoking pot and driving on the highway just stay away from my family…if you want to drive off a bridge, again that’s your choice…we all have choices.
I didn’t site those other clinics to judge anyone, just open another avenue of research. You are free to take it as you please.
I have been fighting for the second amendment for 3 decades…and have been put on more “official lists” than I care to know, per my sheriff. I know what these wannabe dictators can do to those who oppose them. If you believe I hold those rights lightly you are badly mistaken!

1 Like

I live in Texas and don’t use Marijuana. I’m a Blue state refugee that moved because that’s what’s going on with gun control in Blue States. I lived in the town where George Floyd was from and there were terroristic threats from Antifa about going into white neighborhoods and kicking doors down. That made me realize what the second amendment is about. The government can’t protect everyone. When stuff like that happens no one is going to defend those people. A woman got raped in Philly and everyone on the train just pulled out their phones and recorded. Stubbornness like yours though will lead to the eradication of the second amendment though. The only way those people will support the second amendment is if they can have it as well. Till then they will be against us and Democrats really stay Democrat just for Marijuana. Meanwhile Republican states like Nevada, Alaska, Arizona and many more next year are legalizing it. They’re going to use marijuana against conservatives even though there’s a lot of conservatives. That have faith in a plant that God made over man made pills.

So … :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I think Alec Baldwin is innocent. Additionally everyone doesn’t like him and want him guilty for others mistakes. :rage:

Full Definition of meme

1 : an idea, behavior, style, or usage that spreads from person to person within a cultureMemes (discrete units of knowledge, gossip, jokes and so on) are to culture what genes are to life. Just as biological evolution is driven by the survival of the fittest genes in the gene pool, cultural evolution may be driven by the most successful memes.— Richard Dawkins

2 : an amusing or interesting item (such as a captioned picture or video) or genre of items that is spread widely online especially through social media… the band encouraged fans to make memes to advertise the U.S. release of their EP …— William GrugerThe grumpy cat meme frowned its way onto the Internet in September 2012 and never turned its dissatisfied head back. Since then, the image of the cranky cat has grown more and more popular in direct proportion to appearing less and less impressed by fame.— Anastasia Thrift

5 Likes