Favorite Gun Memes II

I love politicians! I love used car salesman! They are honest and look out for our best interests.

10 Likes

Maybe we need a Political Memes thread so we can congregate them all in one place and choose whether to go there or not.

4 Likes

Careful Jerzy…somethings are forbiden on this site…jk

2 Likes

Those who know me - just know me… I don’t need to be careful at this Community. I’ve always been honest and truthful. Nothing I could be worried about :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Hmmm. Sound like it could be febrile delirium to me. Someone take that man’s temperature quickly! :laughing:

3 Likes

The real question is “Do you like Harris”.

2 Likes

For the sanity of the moderators - please don’t!!! :crazy_face: :confounded: :scream:

7 Likes

As a woman? Or politician? :wink:

I’ve got most of my money located in Harris Bank…but does it count? :yum:

2 Likes

As a politician… I don’t think Joe has got 4 years in him.

3 Likes

I don’t think so, either. The most negative part of my brain has the over/under at 120 days.

5 Likes

Yep, I think he is going to be a presidential trivia question a few years from now.

6 Likes

Ahem… this is a meme thread… Back to the gun (not political) memes.

Yes, I’m talking to you @Jerzees, @Greg1, and @OldGnome :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

This is, kinda both. :grin:

7 Likes

Me? Why do you treat my bank talk as politics?
:thinking: :yum:

2 Likes

18 Likes

I love it! Imagine having a situation where you actually need a firearm, the assailant would die laughing! Would that be covered under USCCA? Would the police impound the holster or the pistol or both?

7 Likes

For anyone in Minnesota I think it is wise to join the MN Gun Owners Caucus. They help fight for our rights at the capitol. - gunowners.mn

For those in other states, find the state level gun rights group and join them. This year will make a difference.

I also still believe in the NRA and GOA at the national level too.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Apparently, he, too, does not believe in “high” capacity magazines… :rofl:

6 Likes

15 Likes