Dianne Feinstein, Longest Serving California Senator dead at 90

Oh Brother Scott (YOU DIDN’T SAY A MOUTHFULL!)

But Fenix stole my line I was going to post! …and that’s all I have to say about that.

4 Likes

Some of you people are a National Treasure!

I wish to say Bravo to your posts…I read one (and wanted to comment), then another and another!
So I will blanket Congratulate you all but ‘Burn Brightly! Satan Finally said enough… and Blood touch her lips should be CLASSIC’S! CLASSIC’S! You are all better than Chocolate! (and that’s friggin’ high praise indeed from me!)

5 Likes

NEWSBREAK!

Cause of death revealed for Diane ‘Did I just vote?’ Feinstein

A Pillow

4 Likes

7 Likes

Deplorables! Compare your bank accounts to the late great senators’.

3 Likes

I understand giving due respect to the dead, but if we’re not allowed to speak the truth about deceased people’s actions, then we risk erasing history. Are we not allowed to condemn Hitler’s or Stalin’s actions now?

I’m not saying she’s in their league, but I will say that I believe that any politician who works so hard to render good people defenseless has the good person’s blood on their hands when the good person is murdered.

14 Likes

We are to judge righteously and not to condemnation. Going with that thought, she will get whatever the Lord decides is right for her.

6 Likes

At least now they can’t keep propping her up and whispering the vote from her anymore.
For the last two to three years she was just a tool used by the left to have an extra vote on something. She did not have the mental faculties left to make a decision.
A literal puppet…

12 Likes

For some reason that catchy tune from the Wizard of Oz that the Munchkins sang after the house fell on the wicked witch comes to mind.

10 Likes

Unfortunately, we still have have a wicked witch of the west, and several wicked witches of the left.

8 Likes

And by the way, as a tax paying, hard working citizen, I resent when people say politicians like her “served.” Any politician that becomes extremely wealthy after a lifetime of “service” in congress may have been serving someone, but it wasn’t the American people.

Just check the Big Guy’s financials.

15 Likes

And…

racism is alive and well in the Democrat party. Rather than base a pick for Feinstein’s replacement on qualification and experience, Gruesome will be basing his choice on gender and race.

11 Likes

I’m surprised he doesn’t pass a law taking her spot himself

6 Likes

Nancy, who is more politicly astute than I, says the dems are thinking of sliding harris into her spot and killing two birds with one stone, and burying an embarrassment.
We shall see. :thinking:

10 Likes

makes sense Bruce26

2 Likes

Check them all. They and I mean all of them should be looked into. If I’m paid 100 a year how can I have 500 at the end of the year. Over simplified but, you get the point. All of them are crooked.

11 Likes

Hopefully she will get stuck in purgatory and then go to heaven. I think Satin has too much power already.

2 Likes

Good luck finding a resume with nuggets like

• rumored to have murdered the prior mayor
  • involved in nationally infamous incident, something about calico curtain
2 Likes

I did the same but didn’t bleed a drop in my coffee.

3 Likes

Stunning. According to the article “Her last disclosure, in May, put her net worth at $69.4 million.” I’m pretty sure that the disclosure understated her wealth.

One has to ask what motivates someone to go to work anywhere once they have accumulated more money/wealth than they could possibly spend in their lifetime? In my career(s), one lesson I learned is that time spent at the office is time wasted --you spend it with people you don’t necessarily like doing things you would not otherwise do, it reduces the time you spend with the family you love, and nothing you do at work however important it may seem is gonna change the world.

5 Likes