Craziest thing I have ever seen. Bar none

I have no words.

18 Likes

How did Abracadabra become a judge? Kamala Harris school of ladder climbing? :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Magic.

10 Likes
3 Likes

Disbar this whack-a-doodle judge. We canā€™t make this stuff up ā€¦ :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Maybe she went to the Monica Lewensky school of ā€˜Interningā€™! :open_mouth:

THIS is why Nero fiddled while Rome burned WTF! he must have thought! , Why not?

The only (2) things I worry about when the KAKA hits the Ventilatorā€™s are:

1. Are there enough Lampposts, Bridge Over passes, Windowā€™s that actually open?.
  2. Will there be enough Rope?

NO, Iā€™m not Blood Thirsty, Iā€™m Violent, Thereā€™s a difference! :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

How did Abracadabra become a judge?

She probably got off her couch and applied for the position (in addition to passing the bar in her state). She did not get the position by posting skrees on the internet.

4 Likes

I think she conned hard working folks out of their hard earned dollars after making campaign promises she knew she would never keep!

7 Likes

She probably just applied for an opening as a judge. In my state, Colorado, judges are vetted by local judicial nominating committees made up of individuals appointed to positions on a committee. Then the nominees are interviewed by a panel of folks. Of course, if people of good character never apply for positions on the nominating committee or for openings a judges, you get crap. Our system only works if people engage with it.

3 Likes

She became a judge, the same way they are becoming district attorneys and mayor!!!

8 Likes

Leftist arrogance

9 Likes

Oh, yes, like an old white guy would be appointed as a judge in NYC. Of course that could happen, but only in an alternate reality.

10 Likes

Sheā€™s just what the criminals of NYC wants. Disarm the law abiding citizens so that the thugs can carry on without fear .

6 Likes

This, by far, will not be the craziest thing we ever see!
We are in a ā€œelectionā€ cycle. Things are about to get dicey!

A Biden/Harris second installment ( better known as the fourth Obama administration ) will be the craziest and last thing we ever see!

There are no cavalry or space invaders that can save us. Grab a fiddle, sā€™mores, popcorn, waffles and a gallon of ā€œf##kit allā€ and watch it burn!

The 2A doesnā€™t work, may as well have some fun! In all aspects of life, things have to get worse before they get better! The fun hasnā€™t started yet, this is the prologue! Only we can write the epilogue!

We thought weā€™ve seen it all! The next generation will be the dumbest or the deadest! Jeffery Dahmer, Ted Kaczinsky, Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Timothy McVeigh, all normal psychopaths.

Biden/Harris undiagnosed psychopaths, invited the all our enemies onto our soil, killed thousands of Americans, stranded patriots all over the world, literally turned boys into girls and the whole world into a climate fixated frenzy, now thatā€™s f##kin crazy! We havenā€™t even hit bottom!

6 Likes

Old white guys get appointed as a judge because they got off their couches and actually applied for the position and the people on the nominating committees that vet them approved them and, if Senate confirmation is required in NY, the majority of elected Senators (also a collection of people who got off their couches and ran for office) approved them.

1 Like

disbar her she has no biz being a judge.

7 Likes

LOL, I stated in NYC.

4 Likes

Judge Abracadabra is clearly a DEI hire. Prove me wrong.

4 Likes

Not to put too fine a point on this, but ā€œprove me wrongā€ isā€¦dumb. Prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Then donā€™t.

1 Like