BREAKING: White House Releases Initial Gun Control Executive Actions

It comes back to bite him. LOL

1 Like

I identify as Dredd.

2 Likes

Hmmm
maybe SC just became my #1 retirement relocation state.

1 Like

This one is so much better.

1 Like

@Dr_Raymond_E absolutely!
Executive actions are not recorded in the legal registry and are actually just a wish list.
“What I Want For Christmas”
If I kick and scream and pitch temper tantrums (and tell lots of lies) can I please please please get what I want?
My mother told me her story of my Aunt Sue and her going into town on the city bus to shop.
Aunt Sue has always considered herself “special” and was notorious for staging the most horrendous temper tantrums, throwing herself on the ground or floor and thrashing and screaming. This particular time as she and my mom, who was just a young teen, were about to board the city bus for home, my aunt decided she wasn’t ready to leave the day’s fun behind.
Mom said my aunt pitched a legendary fit and would not be moved to act properly.
My mom finally just turned and boarded the bus alone, leaving my aunt prone and flailing like an angry catfish out of water. (Disclaimer: Mama MAY have asked the driver to wait, but never expressed this in the telling of the story).
When Aunt Sue realized she was about to be left alone in the city with no way to get home (not to mention she was probably tired and hungry by this hour, and everyone was staring at her with not one person desiring to take up her defense)
NOW NOW NOW she decided to jump to her feet and rush to her sister’s side where she never repeated that scene
with my mother anyway.
Take this little anecdote as an antidote if you can. We can’t just keep screaming back at these bad actors. We have to stop trying to plead and reason; stop trying to talk them into acting properly. We have to just leave them acting stupid and act positively ourselves.
When Mama did what she did, she got a “different” little sister. We have to walk off and leave these foaming at the mouth as we make our positive move. Our city bus is our election cycle. When we push our legislators and officials to be vigilant in the protection of our voting and we vote in the better representation, we will leave Aunt Sue in shock as our bus leaves them behind.
Many democrat voters who supported the present regime are seeing Aunt Joe
I mean Sue
pushing for a platform they don’t like.
I’m not making a partisan comment here.
Many Americans are not enjoying what they had hoped for at least in some very important foundational issues.
Each of us may be surprised with whom we find ourselves agreeing on some issues this next mid term and full term election.
Let’s all get on the bus together.
I owe Aunt Sue one anyway lol.
I hope spell incorrect didn’t make me look bad again.

Just remember “ an Executive Order “ is not a law, law can only be passed by Legislative branch.

1 Like

Welcome @Ernest38!

We are entitled to our own fantasies or dreams, that does not make them a reality. BIDEN is a clown that never should have been in the White House at all. JMO
( JUST MY OPINION )

BILL J.

4 Likes

The power of executive orders comes from Congress enacting laws that delegate the specifics of regulation making to the executive branch. The legal challenges to executive orders come from challenging that the executive order exceeds the regulation making authority that Congress has granted. So as a executive orders are potentially quite constitutional, as long as they don’t exceed the regulation-making authority granted by Congress in a law.

1 Like

Sorry, I call BS. Just as in 92-94 the ballots are counted by a team consisting of representatives of the parties of the candidates. It isn’t like you have only those associated with one party doing the counting. And even computers have watchdogs over them that represent this check on one party trying to miscount in their candidates favor.

If anything, it would have been easier to “cheat” in 92-94 than it is today. Why do people think that mechanical voting machines, used in much of the country, are infallible? Or that buying votes or other election interference techniques are somehow new to the equation?

This is exactly the BS that takes the majority of voters, who are in the middle and not tied to Conservative or Liberal positions, and drives them to vote for Democrats.

Language is everything to me, liberty is not my favorite word, it does not mean a right! Liberty is not what our creator gave us all, to live our lives peacefully, morally and bountiful. It is in fact a God given Right to do so, wow. Who has the authority to give the People a Right and call it a Liberty? Liberty is some thing given to a child, permission by a parent to do something like riding a bicycle to a friends house down the road. I believe the term Liberty is worth considering what is actually being said and what it is really meant when it is mentioned in the Declaration. Commonly over looked and too commonly excepted by the People, just something I have been looking at for some time. I do believe in the laws of the land and accountability, not hamstringing the People so they can’t protect themselves, their family and friends from the criminals that will have guns no matter what the law is and they will use them on law biding People, to whom it may concern. Are you a 14th Amendment citizen or are you really free.

3 Likes

WOW! :open_mouth: that ought to jerk some heads around.

That’s a very good point about right vs liberty and the 14th Amendment.

2 Likes

I appreciate your response, now Legal & the Second Amendment, what about “LAWFUL”?

Federal government isn’t the Big Boy in the room like they want you to think. The only reason they get away with whatever they want is because the Citizens believe the lie that they are subject to everything the federal government passes.

If you are to remain free you have to first know what the government cannot do and what is applicable where and to whom. There are two classes of citizens in this country, one is a federal citizen or United States citizen and the other is a Citizen of the States that are United or a United States Citizen. A federal citizen is subject to the municipality of the United States. The other Citizen isn’t subject to any and all laws the congress passes like an Act of Congress.
An unconstitutional law is unconstitutional from the very beginning and therefore it is our duty as U.S. Citizens to ignore it flagrantly if not to even violently oppose such trespasses on our Constitutionally guaranteed Rights.

“A nation or world of people, who will not use their intelligence, are no better than animals that do not have intelligence; such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.”
from “Behold a Pale Horse,” by William Cooper

Ultimately, voters are to blame. If we had a more thoughtful electorate, we wouldn’t have the shenanigans we have today. I’m not saying the election would always go my way, but we’d get better candidates, corrupt officials would be ousted, Constitutional rights would be respected, and there’d be fewer dumb political ads polluting our streets and airwaves.

2 Likes

The Supreme Court has decided to hear the appeal over the NY ruling that severely restricts issuance of concealed carry permits.
The SCOTUS refuses most appeals. They usually only hear cases if the majority feels they MAY have a disagreement with the finding in the last district court appeal.
This is important. The case won’t come on the docket until Sept or Oct.

Here’s the link to the thread about SCOTUS taking on the NY case. ~Moderators

1 Like

This is already being discussed on a different thread.

Another way to waste more tax money fighting the problem they created.

Robert_M3 I see here biteme is not only packing the SC but packing it with many leftists! I could tell by their history of being a clerk & etc. for demonrats during damnbama years, probably in the deep state. Yes a couple of them’s history SEEMS OK, the majority are women, biteme is on kick of hiring tons of women bc Pres. Trump had so many women followers. Anyway TERRIBLE TO PACK THE Supreme Court!:rage:

If one, or ten, or even a hundred of us ignore illegal diktats, ‘guidelines’, ‘regulations’ or ‘executive orders’, we’ll just get ground down by the system
but if thousands, millions of us stand up on our hind legs and tell ‘the government’ - ourhired help where to stuff it, we can begin the change that voting in competent individuals might accomplish.

And as for the ‘Nine Black Robes’, they hand down ‘opinions’. Hot flash, people: Some of us, not handicapped by a law school ‘education’, have actually read the Constitution, the Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers, and the various writings of the Framers, are capable of fact-based, rational thought, and can form our own damned ‘opinions’
the key word(s) there being fact based.

1 Like