Favorite Gun Memes II

Wait, wait, wait…Who’s on first?

4 Likes

Is the G45 crossover a trans gun?

7 Likes

It identifies as a 9mm or a .45…?

3 Likes

I hear they come in pink if you are interested!

3 Likes

4 Likes

It would be funnier if he weren’t sitting in the White House with his puppet strings attached.

6 Likes

6 Likes

The Model # relates to the patent applied for chronologically.

You can’t tell the players w/o a scorecard!

Personally I don’t speak Glock!

5 Likes

I prefer the disconnect shot

14 Likes

Okay, if it’s chronological what happened to Glocks 1 through 16?

5 Likes

As I said I don’t speak Glock!

3 Likes

Perhaps Glock 1 thru 16 were Cali approved fingerprint recognition units that failed.

4 Likes

I personally not a fan of Glocks. Their barrels interchange with a lot of models as well as other parts. Took the barrel out of SD and stuck it into a glock. Cycled and fired fine.

1 Like

Sounds like a good feature. Easily modified and repaired. I, too, am not a fan, and don’t own one, so learning about that quality is interesting.

4 Likes

I’ve only fired one, maybe 10-15 rounds. 9MM couldn’t tell you what model. I remember say to the guy, this is sweet, so my limited opinion is if the right one came along at the right time I’d probably pick it up.

2 Likes

01w0xnhnq27b1

16 Likes

This made me smile even more because I really had to polish my feed ramp to make my new 1911 reliable. (It works great, now.)

6 Likes
7 Likes

Excellent, but if I understand mental giant joe correctly then a pistol isn’t really a gun until you add a brace. And then it can fire larger capacity rounds. Maybe these are the rounds that hold 8 bullets.

8 Likes