Corona virus memes

My post was not a meme, it is fact.

And we don’t discuss facts on meme thread…

1 Like

LOL, who’s we… :rofl:

2 Likes

We…the People… :wink:

2 Likes

The same people who, after being vaccinated, still wear masks… behind a face shield… while driving… alone?

5 Likes

which these people did, and still got COVID-19.

And do you realize that non N95 mask doesn’t prevent from Covid-19… Vaccinated people can have Covid-19…
This is nothing unusual and no reason to look for revelations…

1 Like

Yes, we are all quite aware, yet, you questioned why someone would be tested after they got the shot?

All explained by the biden bumper sticker!

4 Likes

2 Likes

11 Likes

That would be a no.

1 Like

COVIDvariants

9 Likes

Next, systemic white COVID-19

6 Likes

16 Likes

That is meant as humor, right? The only people who believe anything is proven to be safe and effective are those who see nothing but the “controlled” mainstream media. There are lost of conflicting reports, but those are only from independent news agencies - of which there are so few right now.

2 Likes

Ummm… yeah. This whole thread as well as the rest of the meme threads are meant to be humor. You did read the whole paragraph, correct?

4 Likes

Yes, I read it. Maybe I had not had enough coffee lately, but I have other forums where the intermittent post appears that goes against the grain. I wondered if this was one of them here.

10 Likes

Yep. I was recently thinking how similar all this is to The Last Man on Earth (Vincent Price, 1964), and The Omega Man (Charlton Heston, 1971), and I Am Legend (Will Smith, 2007), except from the contrary perspective.

3 Likes