ZRO Delta One

Stumbled across this earlier. The system is designed to be completely modular. I found it very interesting, and may add it to my safe soon. What’s y’all’s take on this one?

2 Likes

Interesting concept.

3 Likes

I have some ZRO Delta stuff, and the quality is top notch. I like that you can buy one lower and change it to fit you, and according to the info, it appears there will be an AR lower for the "universal fire control group to work with. It shows that manufacturers are digging into the modular configuration concept.

4 Likes

I’m a bit concerned about how the rail connects to the rest of the frame. That seems to be the weak point in the design, but one cannot get a good view of that on their website. Otherwise it is an interesting idea. I suspect it would be, at least, fairly expensive.

2 Likes

Frame is $230 , complete pistol is $690-750… not cheap, but not outrageous either. I am curious about the connection of the dust cover as well. It appears that the front of the trigger guard houses a lever to lock the dust cover under a pin, but I can’t tell for sure.

I like the concept. Not a fan of a lot of proprietary parts…

The video of the module going onto the ar platform has someone walk in front of the camera at the critical moment of the swap. Horseship! Maybe they are still waiting on a patent, but just say so if that’s the case.

1 Like

well,I practice with all my weapons with snap caps and laser laser targets,and why spend the funds when Lasers and snap caps and laser targets does the same thing and are cheaper,and as far as changing to different weapons,I already have the weapons that I want and trust them to not fall apart at a critical time

Agreed 100% I’d like to see how it works!

2 Likes

I did at one point. Building my collection back up. I also like to see advancements in technology, and I don’t mind trying something new. I seriously doubt it would just fall apart… usually firearms manufacturers put a good bit of design and development time into their products.

2 Likes

If you are attracted to the modular concept then check out what Sig is doing with the P320.

3 Likes

I do like those, but the one I just built that I didn’t know I needed is $1,539 :sob:

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you!

@Larry130

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Larry130

2 Likes

Happy birthday, brother!

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

@Larry130

1 Like

Thanks.